Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My Blazers came in today from Stock X. Probably my last pair i'll grab from this collection, unless i can find a deal for the Vapormax.

IMG_1854.jpg

and a (filtered) family photo for what i've gotten (worn all of them so far, and will continue to do so!). My favorite sneaker collection of all time.

photo.jpg

My Blazers came in today from Stock X. Probably my last pair i'll grab from this collection, unless i can find a deal for the Vapormax.

IMG_1854.jpg

and a (filtered) family photo for what i've gotten (worn all of them so far, and will continue to do so!). My favorite sneaker collection of all time.

photo.jpg
Nice line up man. Enjoy those wears.

I had brought the ow am90 from stockx on the 27th and seller actually shipped out to stockx the next day. It was schedule for delivery on the 3rd not it was updated till 11th.. shall I be worry?

I had brought the ow am90 from stockx on the 27th and seller actually shipped out to stockx the next day. It was schedule for delivery on the 3rd not it was updated till 11th.. shall I be worry?

It’s probably due to weather related issues and two holidays. UPS is having issues for sure. If it delays more, I’d worry. Hit up Stockx. See if you can score a discount for the delays.

Summed it up perfectly. In specific regard to buying from Round 2/Flight Club/Stadium Goods, I never understood the appeal personally.

think he meant round 2 of the off white collection.

I heard the OW ones have very little padding in them making them .5 too big. Can anyone who has a pair confirm this?

I find regular 97s fit small (e.g. silver bullets) and I wear a half size up. I went with my TTS 8.5 on off white 97s and they fit perfect

It’s probably due to weather related issues and two holidays. UPS is having issues for sure. If it delays more, I’d worry. Hit up Stockx. See if you can score a discount for the delays.

you wont get a discount. StockX already announced that there would be delays and that it should be expected.

Back
Top Bottom