Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

53705BDC-13A7-4563-B0C5-A4BCE8FEF897.jpeg
Everyone has a price

364E3C5D-00C3-4FCC-8423-94FFA3A8B4AB.jpeg
532C72C1-DA37-447D-9B3E-A551FD6CEE9F.jpeg

Played around with the laces today and i like it. I think I’m going to keep it like this. One of my small gripes is that the laces are too short to go up to the top hole which makes the tongue looks massive

Wonder where you got this from. :lol:

0586D830-2093-4D71-AC3B-393D64473AD0.jpeg

Baha. Did this same thing, it caught a buzz. Posted this on IG say a month ago. If you came up with it too, great minds think a like.

anyone going after the nike CN drop starting the 8th?....

TheTen.png
How do you even cop this while you are in US?

I wish I had a friend in China. I unloaded pairs I won't wear and have 1200 cash for off white x jordan 1 sz11. Anyone believe prices will dip after the China restock ?
No I don’t think so
CN dudes don’t use stockX I assume
Probably don’t use GOAT neither

I got a dude that lives in Shanghai but he knows nothing about SNKRS

Too much hassle just to get a pair retail.

normally chinese pairs wont make their way to other markets since china always gets the lowest stock (nike jordan yeezys )of all these big countries.
Sheng you got a way to cop this drop from US?

I keep on reading dudes in China have to raffle for GR Jordan retros so I believe your low stock theory...

Wonder where you got this from. :lol:

0586D830-2093-4D71-AC3B-393D64473AD0.jpeg

Baha. Did this same thing, it caught a buzz. Posted this on IG say a month ago. If you came up with it too, great minds think a like.

Haha i follow you on IG and didn’t even peep the lacing you had going on in this pic. You definitely did it first. I tried the one green lace/ one orange lace thing and i wasn’t 100% content with it. I really like the white laces in these too, but felt this model is one of the few where the straight lace method really works well

How do you even cop this while you are in US?

No I don’t think so
CN dudes don’t use stockX I assume
Probably don’t use GOAT neither

I got a dude that lives in Shanghai but he knows nothing about SNKRS

Too much hassle just to get a pair retail.

I'll be trying. I've got friends and family there. Going to get a few accounts set up in anticipation for the inevitable loss.

Anybody buy fake Off White hoodies, socks, and joggers? If so, other than ebay is there another place to buy. All ebay stuff comes from China and I know the first time I wash and dry them they will look like Richard Simmons wardrobe.

Anybody buy fake Off White hoodies, socks, and joggers? If so, other than ebay is there another place to buy. All ebay stuff comes from China and I know the first time I wash and dry them they will look like Richard Simmons wardrobe.

I wouldn’t recommend copping fake Off White stuff. The real items are made from premium materials and are actually well worth the money. I know Ssense just had a huge sale on a lot of Off White pieces for low prices

I messed up my white presto laces in my size 10 anyone not rocking the white ones and trying to let go for a solid price I can't fade the orange or green tbh

just cop something LEGIT thats within your means.
imagine if someone compared their real stuff to your fake nonsense.
if you live in nebraska you can probably fool everyone but you will get called out around dudes that swallow everything virgil does.

Back
Top Bottom