Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I wouldn’t recommend copping fake Off White stuff. The real items are made from premium materials and are actually well worth the money. I know Ssense just had a huge sale on a lot of Off White pieces for low prices
I appreciate this, everything I seen was $400 for a T shirt and $600 for sweats. So this is where my question came off of.

Anybody buy fake Off White hoodies, socks, and joggers? If so, other than ebay is there another place to buy. All ebay stuff comes from China and I know the first time I wash and dry them they will look like Richard Simmons wardrobe.

Give the original artists the money, not the copycat lowlifes who can't do anything original. ... I hate fake **** and everything it stands for :smh:

I appreciate this, everything I seen was $400 for a T shirt and $600 for sweats. So this is where my question came off of.

No problem at all. I copped a Caravaggio tee for 186 shipped from Ssense, and copped a 3D crewneck sweatshirt for 156 shipped from eBay. If you look around you can find good deals on the stuff. Also, look on Grailed and Facebook selling groups. You can grab tees and sweatshirts from there for $150-$250

So along with jordans and am97s.. I got zoomflys.. (thankfully all for retail).. Zoomflys run mad slow..i put half size up from TTS and they are still snug.. probably will remove insoles.. anyway.. I have a question.. doe anyone know what material is used for the uppers of zoomflys? Is it durable? looks like if I don't cut my nails on time there will be a hole in toebox area :lol: has nike ever used the same material on other sneakers? any reference? thanks

aAqlHS6

script>

full

Dont front and buy fake OW. Thats super corny especially when you have the shoes. Why would you even consider doing that? Says a lot about a person.

And most tees arent $400, in the $300 range. Sale you can grab them for much less. If youre that concerned about the price but just want OW, but the shirts which are the cheapest things and sweats from somewhere else. Dont be that guy.

Dont front and buy fake OW. Thats super corny especially when you have the shoes. Why would you even consider doing that? Says a lot about a person.

And most tees arent $400, in the $300 range. Sale you can grab them for much less. If youre that concerned about the price but just want OW, but the shirts which are the cheapest things and sweats from somewhere else. Dont be that guy.
Point has been taken x5

No problem at all. I copped a Caravaggio tee for 186 shipped from Ssense, and copped a 3D crewneck sweatshirt for 156 shipped from eBay. If you look around you can find good deals on the stuff. Also, look on Grailed and Facebook selling groups. You can grab tees and sweatshirts from there for $150-$250
Thank you again!

look great on feet..
first think i did was take that stupid zip tie off my OWs,,i didnt cut it liek Virgil said to, thankfully mine was through the laces not the eyelets like ive seem some peoples :sick: only option is to cut that ***!
yeah agree. i dont wear with the zip tie on only just for photo purpose

I'm just happy that Nike woke up last year. I was so tired of seeing boost everywhere for the last 2 years.

man who you telling, i was about one foot on that whole boost/nmd hype train back in 16 until i came to my senses. the dope releases of am1 & am97 this yr alone had me regretting just thinking about copping any boost or nmds.

Speaking of OW clothing, Virgil just launched a diffusion line with more affordable prices. Good for those who cant afford to spend $ on the mainline stuff.

https://hypebeast.com/2018/1/off-white-for-all-affordable-collection-details

Back
Top Bottom