Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

how do you prevent bleeding on aj1s? i just saw this
Sheesh thanks for the pic. How did that much occur?

I recommended crep protect or the Jason marks stain repellant. Someone said they used the crep protect and they had no bleeding after using.

Is it weird I welcome the bleeding?! :lol:

Obviously not the bleeding to the extent on the tongue like the above posted photo. When laced, there wouldn't be any red leather near it to bleed on them. Since the tongue would be a bit more tucked into the shoe.

The toebox on these will get trashed fast and they look great (IMO) the more you wear them.

Is it weird I welcome the bleeding?! :lol:

Obviously not the bleeding to the extent on the tongue like the above posted photo. When laced, there wouldn't be any red leather near it to bleed on them. Since the tongue would be a bit more tucked into the shoe.

The toebox on these will get trashed fast and they look great (IMO) the more you wear them.

I don't think its weird at all.

I believe it gives the kicks character and builds a unique aesthetic to them. I think we all should remember that these OW AJ 1's are retail valued at $190 and prob cost $30 to $50 to make, and we as the sneaker community value them at prices well above that. Just my two cents.

Enjoy them tho! I took an L on the AJ1's but looking forward to more OW x Nike drops.

Last edited:
I don't think its weird at all.

I believe it gives the kicks character and builds a unique aesthetic to them. I think we all should remember that these OW AJ 1's are retail valued at $190 and prob cost $30 to $50 to make, and we as the sneaker community value them at prices well above that. Just my two cents.

Enjoy them tho! I took an L on the AJ1's but looking forward to more OW x Nike drops.
so much truth.

06860DF3-FE11-4617-9FA1-0E37B5A62BFA.jpeg
My AF1’s arrived today. Such a nice sneaker! Unfortunately my zip tie came in the lacehole but no big deal :smile:

Seems like if you put tape over the red part it would help...
Tape? Are you crazy lol on $1500 sneaks.....glad I saw that last picture of the bleeding might have to pass on these. My mind is still boggled how did they bleed so much? Was he sweating od or running in them?

Last edited:
Its crazy how Off White Jordan 1s have risen so quickly in price while Just Don 2s have tanked in market value. Also the Just Don 2s were made much better and were more durable too.

It’s probably because Off White is looking like a mainstay high end streetwear brand while the popularity of Just Don has noticeably subsided. I remember when there was a huge market for Just Don hats and now you can find many of them for $150-$200.

Its crazy how Off White Jordan 1s have risen so quickly in price while Just Don 2s have tanked in market value. Also the Just Don 2s were made much better and were more durable too.

It’s probably because Off White is looking like a mainstay high end streetwear brand while the popularity of Just Don has noticeably subsided. I remember when there was a huge market for Just Don hats and now you can find many of them for $150-$200.
not really a great comparison considering a larger majority of people don't like the Jordan 2. while the Jordan 1 is easily one of the most popular Jordan models.

not really a great comparison considering a larger majority of people don't like the Jordan 2. while the Jordan 1 is easily one of the most popular Jordan models.

I would think that they are on a even comparsion field.

Jordan 1 - Loved silhouette, very abstract and polarizing execution, fragile materials.
Jordan 2 - Lesser liked silhouette, safe yet luxury inspired execution, premium materials.

Each one has their pros and cons. I think having 3 different colorways of the Just Dons in addition to the Beach pair being packaged with a unwanted hat and the Artic Orange pair being GS only really affected the value of all the collabs.

Displayed is better than stacked in the closet hidden instead of someone else wearing them.

What stores could have the off white blazers so cheap? I just payed 670 for mine and a few minutes before i see 520. I checked stockx, goat, flight club, and basically every "sneaker consignment, reseller, marketplace" I could find on Google and could not find any prices close to 520

Back
Top Bottom