Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What stores could have the off white blazers so cheap? I just payed 670 for mine and a few minutes before i see 520. I checked stockx, goat, flight club, and basically every "sneaker consignment, reseller, marketplace" I could find on Google and could not find any prices close to 520
Round Two.

My Opium Air Max 180 neon laces were super dirty, so while I was cleaning them and letting the laces dry, I decided to throw the OW "Shoelaces" on them. I really like how they look and I'll probably keep them on :pimp::pimp:

With the CDG Air Max 180s that just came out, I hope the 180s get more recognition and hope to see a OW Air Max 180 one day bc they're sooo damn comfortable and I love the silhouette. I think these would be wayyyy better than a Vapormax 2.0

Attachments

• IMG_9601.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_9601.JPG.jpeg
    244.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9600.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_9600.JPG.jpeg
    246.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Virgil did an amazing job with The Ten. Pictures don't really capture the unique materials and details, especially on the ghosting pack.

I've come to really love seven of the ten models. You could tell me that any one of those seven is the "best of the collection" and I'd have no problem with it. The other two are still pretty cool. I don't know what to think of the Chucks, but the fact that no one knows when or if they'll release is kind of interesting. :rofl:

Good thing about this collection is you can pick any of the 10 as the best and you'd have a case. Personally, the Blazers and Air max 97 grew on me. I'd put them at # 2 and 3 respectively. AJ1 is still the best, simply because I love the colorway and they did an amazing job on the shape.

Exactly. And I think that feat is pretty amazing.

I haven't been in the game the last several years, so I don't know when sneaker collabs became a big thing. But I get the sense that this collab was special.

Are there other collabs that you think rival (or even exceed) this one?

I htink the Mars Yard rollout was pretty comparable until Nike screwed over everyone who truly wanted a pair

Even though the 10 was wild limited, they were more opportunities at them than hte MYs

I htink the Mars Yard rollout was pretty comparable until Nike screwed over everyone who truly wanted a pair

Even though the 10 was wild limited, they were more opportunities at them than hte MYs
Mars is amazing in that it’s a pretty unique creation from start to finish - I think TS is an incredible creative force and his control of every facet of the 2012 and 2017 product produced an unrivaled consumer experience.

The Ten is unparalleled in hype marketing - it’s totally modernized Nike’s approach to building equity in modern culture through collaboration. it may be the most important release in the last 10 years. It’s literally the “blueprint” for everything moving forward.

From a product perspective...Every silhouette, though a riff on an existing model, is special in its reimaginaton of previously untouchable designs.

Nike dominated originality this year with the Mars Yard (although really a retro), Kaws and the Ten...

They definitely have all the momentum going into 2018 especially with futurecrafts being pushed back...

the prestos are the best shoe in this collection, wear them daily, also was able to get the 1s, 90s and af1's
How do the Prestos fit in terms of size? Do they fit the same as a regular pair of Prestos? I'm seriously contemplating getting these at resell $ for my birthday. Thanks!

Wore my Zoom Fly's for the first time but realized that there'd be no way they'd fit me comfortably even after breaking them in :ohwell:. Any suggestions as to how I'd do a size swap? Would my best course of action be to just sell them on Goat used and then buy another DS pair?

Grey Kaws have gone upwards to 1.3-1.4K since the Black ones released. Prestos going for About 1.1K i'd say whoever is giving up the prestos would have to Add. Also sizing may come in to play.
Grey kaws for prestos?! Should I do it tho ?! Are the prestos really that worth it ?!

Grey Kaws have gone upwards to 1.5K since the Black ones released. Prestos going for About 1.1K i'd say whoever is giving up the prestos would have to Add. Also sizing may come in to play.

Hmmmm. Yeah I notice that, just that i don’t see my self wearing the grey kaws which is why I’m even thinking about the trade.

Back
Top Bottom