Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

kixsquare still has the two pairs I want from this collection. Just not sure I want to pull the trigger without knowing what resale prices will be. Based on stockx, they're low. In fact, some people bidding on stockx are better off pre-ordering there lol

The only Niketown's that have pairs loaded in the system are still 21M & London.

Hoping that changes...even if it does, it still won't be easy.

I hope any site that runs raffles requires registration and phone number verification through text.

Tomorrow will probably start everything. But FA just said the shoes wouldnt release to them until Nov 19th so we shall see.

which pairs ?
img_2872-jpg.2000126

Oh lol...if they didn't yet then that's a relief.

KITH does do a lot of F&F but I know for a fact a bunch of random people win these raffles.
600 pairs across all of the styles gotta assume at least a couple hundred people will be contact for something....
Agreed. Honestly I’ve won some pretty big raffles from them like Kaws 4’s, couple of yeezy’s, Nike rf, etc.

guys at 21M wouldnt say much...other than its coming soon. They did say however that nike chicago went way off script and was never supposed to say anything as the date was still being decided. I guess there's a chance that the 9th comes and goes and we dont hear anything because those pickup dates haven't been confirmed (which also makes sense w the FA delays).

So no more google doc/form for raffles?

They've changed it to where now each person gets an individual link so after I use mine, it's worthless. The days of someone being able to post link and people across the country being able to enter are over. If I had to guess, a lot of people from far away from NY/Miami entered just to entered and and won but never picked up their shoes so Kith changed it.

Back
Top Bottom