Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So no more google doc/form for raffles?
They've been Google doc form but one use only. I used to sign up for myself and then go back and sign my wife up. Last few I couldn't do that. I signed up myself and when I tried to go back in it said I'd already entered and no option to enter again.

I didn't know of any online raffles that weren't local pickups and unfortunately these won't be releasing in HI. Do I still have a chance at getting these from anywhere?

Kith numbers are no surprise.

A lot of people should be able to get a pair (maybe not the Jordan’s but of the other models)

I highly doubt Kith will have 600 pairs in total.
3 locations, soon to be 4

9 shoes (converse delayed until 2018 )
A FSR of each shoe would be ~180 pairs per location (4-14 including half sizes times nine shoes) adding in a few doubles here and there

Seems likely

3 locations, soon to be 4

9 shoes (converse delayed until 2018 )
A FSR of each shoe would be ~180 pairs per location (4-14 including half sizes times nine shoes) adding in a few doubles here and there

Seems likely
This is the exact convo I had w my Kith friend.

so are any stores dropping these online? The only place i maybe saw was HBX... seems like most boutiques are doing in-store or raffles

Did the NYC off-white store hold a instore or online raffle?

Went earlier today and the sales guy said they had the raffle going on for the past 2 weeks :smh:

guys at 21M wouldnt say much...other than its coming soon. They did say however that nike chicago went way off script and was never supposed to say anything as the date was still being decided. I guess there's a chance that the 9th comes and goes and we dont hear anything because those pickup dates haven't been confirmed (which also makes sense w the FA delays).

Nike Chicago? What they say?

What delay with Footaction? I still see the raffle in the app being live??!?

Got the Hyperdunks off End LEL. They gotta be worth the least value of the 10 right ?
Literally my last preference smh would've preferred even the zoom flys

Back
Top Bottom