Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Source? .... all 1s releasing or OFF WHITES release (or Nike's)

Not all of the whole OffWhite collection is pushed back just the Jordan 1's.. Footaction app confirmed it for major retailers, but only pairs to be released this week/weekend are going to be the AM 90's and the OffWhite x Prestos.

Nah.... they just trying to make sure ADC doesn't take the holiday season this year. The Black Friday pre-drop last year by ADC I'm sure did not go well for Nike/JB sales
Are they really going to curb that with a raffle of the 1s?

Not all of the whole OffWhite collection is pushed back just the Jordan 1's.. Footaction app confirmed it for major retailers, but only pairs to be released this week/weekend are going to be the AM 90's and the OffWhite x Prestos.

FA app confirmed nothing. That reso's close for the AJ1 on the 17th, that's about it.

So a winner would wait a week to pick up the pair? Highly unlikely.

Delayed maybe, but most likely just spread out 2 at a time with the AJ1 last.

Are they really going to curb that with a raffle of the 1s?

Last year ADC played its release calendar close to the vest and dropped a Yeezy close to big Nike drops (belugas near blacktoes, Black Friday trio and Creams near holiday 11s) ... 1s is one of the drivers of JBs portfolio so you have a hot collab yeah it can be a disrupter -- if all major retailers are getting the pushback date for 1s then I would say it will make the retailers decide to push Nike/JB or double down on ADC and for the buying public it forces hard choices.

Live raffle actually means better chances than an online raffle because ppl actually have physically be there to enter/win
I like the Bait method of entering in person a few days earlier then going to pick up. It sounds like a hassle but it’s the best way to avoid a zoo on the release date. I can only imagine what the Blends stores are gonna look like for these. But I guess they like to have the Instagram of a giant crowd to post

C9320D52-6506-4D8E-8944-4E99377DC3DD.png
I just left bait seattle for their in store raffle. They said the raffle is for a chance at 1 of 10 pairs releasing on the 9th.

FA app confirmed nothing. That reso's close for the AJ1 on the 17th, that's about it.

So a winner would wait a week to pick up the pair? Highly unlikely.

Delayed maybe, but most likely just spread out 2 at a time with the AJ1 last.

Can't speak on when FA will be allowing winners to be picking up pairs.. but I will just confirm, AM 90's and Prestos this week, at Nike in Chicago AJ 1's have been pushed back until the 28th. How they plan on releasing them is still be held tight.

Can't speak on when FA will be allowing winners to be picking up pairs.. but I will just confirm, AM 90's and Prestos this week, at Nike in Chicago AJ 1's have been pushed back until the 28th. How they plan on releasing them is still be held tight.
Besides niketown draw, how else would they release them?
Hoping Nike is finally rolling out a whole new raffle system

NY fam,

CNCPTS is doing raffle entries in-store 12-6.

passed by there this am OMW to work and people already waiting.. is gonna be a mad house in that block with cops around so not even gonna bother plus with this kinda weather

has anyone heard the rumor of the off-white black versions of these shoes coming in 2018?

They're killing pushing the 1s back. I'm ready to pay resell like now. theres just so many fakes on the market I don't trust any pair.

passed by there this am OMW to work and people already waiting.. is gonna be a mad house in that block with cops around so not even gonna bother plus with this kinda weather
For a raffle on Thursday? I'll go at 12. I work in SOHO. So if I can't register within 2 hours I will chalk up my L there.

Why would you camp to do a raffle. How does that make sense.

It's already getting to that point. You're already hearing stories of people lining up a hour or so before a store opens just to enter a raffle and avoid potential longer wait times.

For a raffle on Thursday? I'll go at 12. I work in SOHO. So if I can't register within 2 hours I will chalk up my L there.
yup people r waiting on line for the raffle i see people plan on camping out already this is insane.. i rather be at work and makes those $$ then freezing my *** in the cold just to try to get a raffle ticket and not guarantee a pair. By the time 12PM hit 100 more re sellers will end up popping out with their peeps holding a spot for them in the beginning of the line anyway

Back
Top Bottom