Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

No need to fly for me...If it ain’t an online raffle via snkrs, nikelab, or any other site, then I’ve already accepted my L’s.

I’ve already hit the biggest L of my life so these won’t be salt in the wounds

You hit on kaws?

No need to fly for me...If it ain’t an online raffle via snkrs, nikelab, or any other site, then I’ve already accepted my L’s.

I’ve already hit the biggest L of my life so these won’t be salt in the wounds
What was the biggest L? Care to talk about it?

soo whats the answer to this? i want to know too...

do Off-White prestos fit tight?
no, there's plenty of give. I could have sized down comfortably and im a wide 12.5 (so a 12 would have been ok, but I wound up w a 13...still totally comfortable and fine)

no, there's plenty of give. I could have sized down comfortably and im a wide 12.5 (so a 12 would have been ok, but I wound up w a 13...still totally comfortable and fine)

So size down? I have a pair of Flyknit Ultra prestos in 8.5 and they fit perfect

blends needs to release their info already.. aint no way in hell we're getting these down here in OC =\

Had entered the raffle for every shoe on End, Sneakersnstuff, Offspring and Footpatrol. Won the Blazer on Footpatrol, struck out on everything else. Collecting in London this Friday

blends needs to release their info already.. aint no way in hell we're getting these down here in OC =\

Blends just announced on IG that they’re doing a live raffle at 2 of their locations on Saturday. Is it just me or are live raffles kind of dangerous :/

Blends just announced on IG that they’re doing a live raffle at 2 of their locations on Saturday. Is it just me or are live raffles kind of dangerous :/
Live raffle actually means better chances than an online raffle because ppl actually have physically be there to enter/win

Back
Top Bottom