Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I love shoes like the Chucks just bc they create such differing opinions. I personally think they are hideous but I see others that like them and I can appreciate the different opinion. Any discussion is good discussion.

Not sure if it’s worth it to keep the white vm’s since they’ll get thrashed easily or if it’s more worth it to sell them to buy a shoe with more longevity

Yeah I'm being cautious with breaking out my whites but then again I'm like **** it they could look good when worn lol

Just spray it with some Jason Mark and whatever happens, happens. Flyknit is a ***** to clean but it can be done. And I think it'll look good when it ages and the blue laces. They're all designed to be worn and well loved so let's make it happen. Can't wait for my pair to come in.

Can’t decide if I like the blue laces more or the white laces.

D0B3364E-28B6-48C9-8A59-F6D596C49D12.jpeg

Longevity? These will be heavily worn this summer and after that they get sold to pick up the new new

I don’t keep kicks very long now. There’s always something new and not enough space for all these shoes/boxes, especially in SF homes

Can’t decide if I like the blue laces more or the white laces.

D0B3364E-28B6-48C9-8A59-F6D596C49D12.jpeg

One of each on each shoe
Then you only have to decide if you want blue on the left or blue on the right.

Still trying to find a pair of orange laces so I can do one orange and one blue. Some gators colors.

In prestos they don’t come in half sizes. I’m an 11.5 so 11 or a 12 if I want to cop? The black joints are on my radar...

In prestos they don’t come in half sizes. I’m an 11.5 so 11 or a 12 if I want to cop? The black joints are on my radar...
I went .5 up from my tts US9.5 on the OG pair. A little loose cuz I have somewhat narrow feet and I was afraid getting a 9 will be tight. I don't mine it being a little loose, since most of these OW Im only wearing it casually/chilling. But seems like majority went down half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would any one know the length on sz 13 laces. I’m sure I could use my sz 14 but I just wanna make sure before i cop a pair of orange and lime green laces.

Oh I’m talking vapor max

Sheesh. That top down view on the blacks is too nice!

Will be trying for both but whites are talking to me more.

Last edited:
Both flames

On another note I actually like the yellowed look on the foam, gives it a vintage look. Doesn't bother me

Back
Top Bottom