Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anybody know what extra laces the prestos come with?
So far I’ve only seen orange laces with the early pics. Nike is getting cheap only offering one alternative lace color for the 2018 vapormaxes and prestos when last year they did 2-3 extra laces per shoe.

So far I’ve only seen orange laces with the early pics. Nike is getting cheap only offering one alternative lace color for the 2018 vapormaxes and prestos when last year they did 2-3 extra laces per shoe.

I’m looking at it as an aesthetic perspective over economical. Virgil probably intended blue laces only because he felt that’s the only color that went well with the shoe. After all, we see him rocking the vapormax’s with the original blue lace swap it comes with.

Hey NT,
I really could use your guys help and LC.

So I Won a pair of VM and I had them shipped to a PO Box. The package was there for about two weeks and I've just picked them up today however the package was opened when I received it (it was double boxed and the outer box was ripped open) . I'm really worried someone along the way might have swapped it with a fake.
Some things that I noted
- theres some black numbers stamped on the inside of the box.
- there's lots of glue stains along the soles of the shoe. Could this just be an issue with the translucent soles?
-The printing on the medial side of the shoe is smudged for some letters
-the spacing in between the pods for the outsold is inconsistent on each shoe (talking about the black space in between two separate light blue outsole sections the heel and the forefoot).

I know I'm just being paranoid so can anyone tell me these are legit so I can sleep tonight

IMG_2157.JPG
IMG_2158.JPG IMG_2160.JPG IMG_2161.JPG IMG_2162.JPG IMG_2163.JPG IMG_2164.JPG IMG_2165.JPG IMG_2166.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2158.JPG
    IMG_2158.JPG
    420.9 KB · Views: 14
Hey NT,

So I Won a pair of VM and I had them shipped to a PO Box. The package was there for about two weeks and I've just picked them up today however the package was opened when I received it (it was double boxed and the outer box was ripped open) . I'm really worried someone along the way might have swapped it with a fake.
Some things that I noted
- there's lots of glue stains along the soles of the shoe. Could this just be an issue with the translucent soles?
-the spacing in between the pods for the outsold is inconsistent on each shoe (talking about the black space in between two separate light blue outsole sections the heel and the forefoot).

I know I'm just being paranoid so can anyone tell me these are legit so I can sleep tonight

IMG_2157.JPG
IMG_2158.JPG IMG_2160.JPG IMG_2161.JPG IMG_2162.JPG IMG_2163.JPG IMG_2164.JPG IMG_2165.JPG IMG_2166.JPG
This story feels like it was swapped for truth.

Hey NT,

Some things that I noted

IMG_2157.JPG

Looks good. Those are regular vapormax inconsistencies. Zip tie looks good. As long as the box and paper feels right you should be good.

I'd be more concerned with why your package was opened at the post office before you picked it up.

:ohwell::ohwell:
Looks good. Those are regular vapormax inconsistencies. Zip tie looks good. As long as the box and paper feels right you should be good.

I'd be more concerned with why your package was opened at the post office before you picked it up.

Thanks for the reassurance ! I didn't think to ask them why it was open or if it was them but I figured it could have been the people at customs? It was shipped from Europe to the US. Never thought about the postal place opening it. But as I left the place the more it worried me :ohwell:

Man I just can't get down with that foam once it turns to yellow. I don't like black shoes so it basically takes me out of the OW market, which is probably a good thing. Sucks bc the white presto and the am90 look so damn good new.

Man I just can't get down with that foam once it turns to yellow. I don't like black shoes so it basically takes me out of the OW market, which is probably a good thing. Sucks bc the white presto and the am90 look so damn good new.

I think the 90 looks good aged. And the white vapors won't yellow aside from the air unit fogging or changing slightly. But I think there are some things that can be done to remove the yellowing on air units IIRC.

I think the 90 looks good aged. And the white vapors won't yellow aside from the air unit fogging or changing slightly. But I think there are some things that can be done to remove the yellowing on air units IIRC.
I think the tongue and the air unit will yellow over time (tongue is foam)
The actual flyknit should be fine (Never had any issues with white flyknit yellowing)
The air unit has a blueish tint to it though so I believe it won't yellow as badly as the clear air units on other VM

get aftermarket laces. Or depending where you got it from, you can try contacting them to see if they have it or any spares (highly doubt it tho)

:ohwell::ohwell:

Thanks for the reassurance ! I didn't think to ask them why it was open or if it was them but I figured it could have been the people at customs? It was shipped from Europe to the US. Never thought about the postal place opening it. But as I left the place the more it worried me :ohwell:

So someone is miraculously going to open a random box in random PO Box, find VM’s which he miraculously have fakes of in the same size and swap em? :lol:

Cmon.

Back
Top Bottom