Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Plenty of single order cancels going out. Also "prepareing to ship" doesn't mean anything, I have a couple friends who both had that status & got cancelled.

There’s no doubt more manual users hit today on the random drop than usual, but it’s foolish to believe bots didn’t take the majority of the stock on this release, just like every other release. Go ahead search for Kickmoji or Ghost on Twitter and tell me bots didn’t eat lol.

SNKRS does a LEO release, which means they let everyone order for the first two minutes after the drop, and then pick from that pool as to who “gets em”. Obviously bots are spamming orders in those first two minutes, and obviously if some people are spamming +200 orders with their bots, you don’t stand a chance with your one or two manual orders.

under the "purchases" section of my snkrs app...the off white page went from saying "purchased" to "sold out".....uh oh.

Niketalk... I don't feel so good

Dd6f9NfUwAAK-OH.jpg

my avy is my reaction to todays events.. i was in client meetings all morning.. had no idea! lol

under the "purchases" section of my snkrs app...the off white page went from saying "purchased" to "sold out".....uh oh.
Some of my other purchases on SNKRS says sold out too, so it doesn’t necessarily mean a cancel is coming.

Back
Top Bottom