Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

heard a rumor on twitter that Virgil is working on a off white royal 1 too .... might just be heresay
Yo if true then :smokin :smokin :smokin

Welp just got cancelled. Had tracking info and everything and package was supposed to be delivered today. Never came. Got a random email saying I requested a return when I obviously didn’t. Called Nike and dude said it was a mistake. 30 mins later a PayPal refund email. Called again and CSR gives me a 10% promo code. Trash. Goodnight.
yo that is messed up bro. I'm sorry to hear that. I'd try to bring it to upper management because that's some bull**** man :smh: .

Did StockX finally find you a pair of OW converses? People must have been waiting for pairs to ship lol. My OW Converses was ordered from DSM and it shipped yesterday and delivered this morning

Did you forget to delete your order number when you screenshot flexed or something? That sounds like an odd situation.

This happened to me with sa couple flyknit racers I ordered last summer. It was supposed to be delivered on said day... then when I didn't get the package, I checked the ups app and it said it was enroute back to Tennessee. I called them up and they basically said they couldn't do anything about it. They said it was a mistake, and that was it. Said it was going to get flowed up to the elite team.... and guess what, nobody ever called back.

Royal OWs? GOAT cw for me, sign me up. Would like to see a mockup

Sorry to hear that @polonike. I wonder what happened but yea that is ****** up, I'd be tight about that 10% too

46013254-5F5B-4CFC-8061-DC201D7AE306.jpeg
Or if he took this c/w and worked with it

is my ups hub the only ups that doesnt deliver on saturdays? lol you would think living in nj they would do ground deliveries on saturday.. they're just sitting in the hub rn no delivery til tuesday :frown:

is my ups hub the only ups that doesnt deliver on saturdays? lol you would think living in nj they would do ground deliveries on saturday.. they're just sitting in the hub rn no delivery til tuesday :frown:

I think they only deliver ground on Saturdays if you're near a major city (like NYC)

Back
Top Bottom