Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

sooooooo, nike is being weird about this release, exclusive access ...copped the kicks & still haven't been shipped but supposed to arrive tomorrow ...wtf?

nope ... i know it might get cancelled, but the game is the game ... i just find it odd how they do stuff like that ...lol.
Holiday weekend. Don’t lose hope, my **** took awhile as well.

I think you’ll be fine

Snkr twitter seems to think another SNKRS drop is out the question for the 1s. Holding out faith on my end

sooooooo, nike is being weird about this release, exclusive access ...copped the kicks & still haven't been shipped but supposed to arrive tomorrow ...wtf?

Same situation for one of my pairs except mine says it’ll come Wednesday...I know it’s a holiday weekend but I’m losing hope

Pretty awesome PDF from Nike about the "MAKING OF THE TEN" collection if you haven't seen.

https://content.nike.com/content/dam/one-nike/en_us/season-2018-su/NikeLab/TEN/TEXTBOOK.pdf

Screen Shot 2018-05-28 at 2.14.41 PM.png

nope ... i know it might get cancelled, but the game is the game ... i just find it odd how they do stuff like that ...lol.

I hate that that happened man. But what Nike SHOULD do if they actually cared about their customers.. instead of cancelling your order.. save your order and process it for the June 9th release. But I guess that would make too much sense.

I had the same situation with the SW 1/97. They waited 4 days to ship even though it said it will arrive on a certain date. Try going on UPS My Choice if you haven’t yet and see if there’s a tracking from Nike.

When I called Nike asking what’s taking so long with no tracking, but told them I see a tracking on UPS my choice they claim they don’t see a tracking for the 1/97. I don’t know what games they’re playing. Finally got the shoes almost two weeks later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got an email from Nike saying shipping delayed on the 1s. I know a few people that have them in hand already from the drop smh I guess some of us just have to wait it out

Got an email from Nike saying shipping delayed on the 1s. I know a few people that have them in hand already from the drop smh I guess some of us just have to wait it out

I’m going to be forever waiting since I missed out them entirely if that makes you feel any better :D

Its probably because of the holiday, my pair is due on the 30th and it still hasn't left the Memphis distribution center yet

Back
Top Bottom