Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

4C9FF649-FAE9-4D61-8178-045EEA892C38.jpeg

My pair from kixsquare just came in. Gave them the benefit of the doubt since someone said they’re not reliable. But it was shipped out almost 3 weeks ahead of schedule. Now hope I could get one more for retail when it does release.
How much u cop for?

Should I pull the trigger for $775 or do you guys think the prices will drop after release date? I never pay resell but really wanted these off-whites nonetheless.

Man ow blue 1s for 800 or og vm vnds for 900? Or regular Carolinas and a diff pair of vm :lol:. I literally cannot make up my mind. :lol:
I'll choose the OW UNC for 800 over the OG VM just because it's not even DS and they're asking for 900.

Man ow blue 1s for 800 or og vm vnds for 900? Or regular Carolinas and a diff pair of vm :lol:. I literally cannot make up my mind. :lol:
What’s your size again? If you’re a 13 or a big size, the vapormax is the better deal. But thats a very unemotional way of looking at it. What do you covet? What will you wear?

Downtown is the place to go for sneaker stores. Barney’s, DSM, NikeLab, Nike Soho, EB, Concepts, Kith, etc. Nordstrom sucks.

What’s your size again? If you’re a 13 or a big size, the vapormax is the better deal. But thats a very unemotional way of looking at it. What do you covet? What will you wear?
Yes I am a 13. I love individual aspects of both shoes, which is why I'm having a hard time. I wear athletic clothes mostly when not at work so vapormax would probably get more wear but 1s are my favorite jordan model and love the UNC cw. Owning both what would you say the positives and negatives of each are?

Yes I am a 13. I love individual aspects of both shoes, which is why I'm having a hard time. I wear athletic clothes mostly when not at work so vapormax would probably get more wear but 1s are my favorite jordan model and love the UNC cw. Owning both what would you say the positives and negatives of each are?
The 1s would last longer, they are damn near indestructible. Vapormax bottom will corrode over time

Damn, didnt even know they closed Niketown on 57th
They’re rebuilding it on 5th avenue, they’re gonna make it more like the soho location with the basketball court, soccer field etc... Its suppose to open fall 2019 I believe.

Back
Top Bottom