Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

F7E51EC6-55F1-4C42-BB4C-B27296E2C744.png

Yes I am a 13. I love individual aspects of both shoes, which is why I'm having a hard time. I wear athletic clothes mostly when not at work so vapormax would probably get more wear but 1s are my favorite jordan model and love the UNC cw. Owning both what would you say the positives and negatives of each are?
The OG VM in size 13 is way more valuable than the 1’s. They are very rare in that size. DS go from $1400 to $1800

What’s the general consensus on the all white AJ1 ever releasing stateside. I’ve lost track and assume at this point it’s never happening? Gauging if I should just trade off a few pairs for it.

Should I pull the trigger for $775 or do you guys think the prices will drop after release date? I never pay resell but really wanted these off-whites nonetheless.

Wait. Boys were saying last week cop for 900 you’ll regret! Just be patient. The flood is coming

This is no doubt a dumb question but how do you go about getting one of these? Is there a lottery system on other sites? Or do you just try Nike.com on launch day/hour/minute and hope you beat the bots?

Back
Top Bottom