Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I assumed it would either fit like a normal Nike hoodie or SUPER oversized like an Off White hoodie (meaning you'd need to size down).

Anyone have any insight on this? Really want the hoodie too

I’m a Large in normal Nike hoodies should i size down on Off-White hoodie?

I’m guessing it’s gonna fit like the ACG stuff just a slight more boxier.

lol, the new retro acg stuff, or the ninja supreme acg stuff ...cuz if it's the retro stuff, it's gonna fit huuuuuge...just a note.

Also, the numbers on the kits and #12 is the number Virgil used back when he played.

“Additionally, all the numbers refer to those Abloh wore during his playing years“.

Ya’ll US people don’t know what number 12 usually stands for huh? It’s usually the number for the audience who support the home team. They are supposed to be the 12th player to lift their team to victory

I’m not generally into jerseys regardless and I don’t care about football/soccer so the collection clearly isn’t for me, but like I said the meaning, or perceived lack thereof, wasn’t really the main issue, it just would look better without it to me.

If people are asking sizing questions and suggesting OW runs huge, thats not necessarily true.

Some OW hoodies I have are size M while some are XXL. It doesnt even depend on the collection, different pieces have different fits.

If people are asking sizing questions and suggesting OW runs huge, thats not necessarily true.

Some OW hoodies I have are size M while some are XXL. It doesnt even depend on the collection, different pieces have different fits.

YIKES

My gut tells me to follow Nike sizing. You think theyd make a note of the sizing isnt their normal gauge?

This is Nike tho; with off white branding.

Could someone do a quick legit check on my resale pair of VM? The AIR logo on the right shoe seems to be placed lower than the left shoe. I know the stamps can vary in height/how crooked they appear and also vary in placement on the medial sides too but just want peace of mind. The box and zip tie seem to check out. Thanks in advance 5CF318DF-BE75-421F-9BFD-ACAC0ED82692.jpeg E72C5BB5-37EF-4DA4-989D-366E227D7760.jpeg 8F2BF93E-B501-4CF5-BA97-1F687BA07DD8.jpeg B61230BC-E85F-43E5-AF0C-A6B4946B205F.jpeg 6DC5C60F-C2F3-42B9-A07E-889BB46D3CE1.jpeg 7E085AAE-B53F-4F82-B81D-BA22F1B68761.jpeg F71DC0C0-9C32-467F-9A4D-59E878D40B49.jpeg
F43A189B-4D0D-458E-9F76-F9FBFCE4823A.png

Anyone seen a lace swap on the OW Prestos with the blue oval laces from the new Vapormaxes? Are the laces same length

Why are END prices higher than reported? Also, not sure if I like the launch this way. I don't want every piece, would want the black and white jersey first, then white if not. But if I enter the lottery and win both I have to get both?

Back
Top Bottom