Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

These were $600 on Windy City around thanksgiving. That’s where I got mine. However, this is now too good to be true.

Has anyone else ordered the vulc lows. They sold out immediately online and instore. Managed to get a pre order in before that sold out. I am surprised they aren't getting more talk. Would love to see more on foot pics

I’ve been looking to get. How’s sizing on the regular off white line? Size down to nearest whole? They’re made in Italy so not sure of lasting and width.

I just got my 2nd pair of OW 90’s for $620 shipped after the $100 off on eBay. Nice deal I think. I believe I paid $600 for my first pair in January.

Ebay coming in clutch with the code. Just have to be extremely careful and do a full research. Less than 2 hours left to use it.
Definitely didn’t just buy without research. The guy had it at $850 then I offered $700 and we ended up settling at $720 because that was the last StockX sale. He had great feedback, so I feel safe on this. Especially getting $100 off it’s worth the chance.

Decided to try out something different today

Attachments

• 20180607_093933.jpg
    20180607_093933.jpg
    670.3 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom