Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_1618.JPG
IMG_1619.JPG

Pretty smooth at undftd SF. Took almost an hour from opening. The AM97 is clean and simple. Even with the lack of material it still feels very sturdy. Still want the AM90 or VM. Blazers arriving early and "out for delivery". Hope I get another pair for retail on Monday and I'm done with this drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
From all the photos I’m seeing AM97 are super clean. I need to resist. This time of year is already expensive enough without trying to acquire as many of the 10 as possible.

Glad people are getting pairs. Overall, it seems there was/is good availability. I hope people are happy once the dust settles Monday.

IMG_1618.JPG
IMG_1619.JPG

Pretty smooth at undftd SF. Took almost an hour from opening. The AM97 is clean and simple. Even with the lack of material it still feels very sturdy. Still want the AM90 or VM. Blazers arriving early and "out for delivery". Hope I get another pair for retail on Monday and I'm done with this drop.
Try swapping the laces (and keeping them tidy). Let me know how long it takes you. I did one...taking a breather.

Try swapping the laces (and keeping them tidy). Let me know how long it takes you. I did one...taking a breather.
LOL I think I'm gonna swap to the black laces with the orange tips. Might be too white for me with the white laces, but the subtle black swoosh and wording makes it nice.

Edit: I just checked out how the loops are constructed for the laces, looks like it's gonna be trouble haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
How early are y’all pulling up to Undefeated? Last week I was there at 7:30 for the 9 am pickup and I was 6th in line. Trying to figure out what time I should be there tomorrow

How early are y’all pulling up to Undefeated? Last week I was there at 7:30 for the 9 am pickup and I was 6th in line. Trying to figure out what time I should be there tomorrow
I arrived at 8:10am for 9am pickup.

You hit them from both? My girl entered but hasn't heard anything from either of them. Really wanted the Vapormaxes.. maybe they're still calling

I just got the text from Notre, so there's still hope. I actually got the Hyperdunk from them as well.

So how does one get Early Access via Nike, im confused. I wanna be ready just in case, they do it again

Early access was at random and was just alerted to some people without notice. Everyone who was alerted were reserved a pair at random. I don’t think they’ll do another early access - just the Monday drop now.

Back
Top Bottom