Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm an idiot, but I'm going for the 1s on Stockx. I have some pairs I need to liquidate to make space anyway so I'll trade 2-3 pairs for that 1.

i said F it, and copped on stockx last night. Do you see the price of these going up, staying the same, or dropping?

i said F it, and copped on stockx last night. Do you see the price of these going up, staying the same, or dropping?

Going up. These weren't as plentiful as made out to be. A site currently has my size for $1200 shipped. If no one bites on Stockx by COB today, I'm pulling the trigger there.

Same here man. Quality > Quantity

Even my wife could agree to that! :smile:

Going up. These weren't as plentiful as made out to be. A site currently has my size for $1200 shipped. If no one bites on Stockx by COB today, I'm pulling the trigger there

It had been hovering around that price all day yesterday too. When I saw it drop to $1150, I had to jump on it.

can someone point me in the direction to a pair of blazers for 4 or under

i know thats reaching but hey, might aswelll try

It had been hovering around that price all day yesterday too. When I saw it drop to $1150, I had to jump on it.

Stockx gave me $20 off for a missing zip tie on the blazer they sent me. As I type this my offer for $1,163 was accepted! Officially time to move some stuff. Got the 4 pairs I wanted - 1s, blazers, AM90 and AF1.

Just waked into Barney’s in Chicago. They have all of them available in store. I was able to cop the Jordan 1, am 90, pesto, hyperdunk and am 97 all in my desired size. I am more than satisfied.

can someone point me in the direction to a pair of blazers for 4 or under

i know thats reaching but hey, might aswelll try
Doesn’t exist. If you really want them I’d hop on any pair 5 or under, it’s not gonna go down any more

Better buy now because prices will shoot up after the holidays

Statements like this are problematic because some people look to places like this to help gauge how to price and when to buy.

Can we just let it rock and see what happens?

Reactions: PJS
Going to be patient on the blazers, but thats it. I think i can cop at 500 with my 20 dollar discount

Same here - I see the blazer dipping below $500 on a few places and once the broke boys get their pairs in hand from Nike its a wrap. Trying to trade my OW AF1's for blazers if i can as well.

About to settle for resell prices on a pair of Blazers, but torn between sizes. Anyone know how they run?

For typical Blazers they run a half size big to a full size.

For example I wear a size 13/12.5 in most sneakers (ultra boosts, yeezys, jordans, presto, flyknits) - but the two blazers I own are a size 12 and they fit perfectly.

Hope that helps.

About to settle for resell prices on a pair of Blazers, but torn between sizes. Anyone know how they run?

I’ll say half size down if you have wide feet 1 Otherwise you can go down 1. Mine are a size down.

I paid $500 for mine last week. Was hopeful for the AJ1 but that wasn’t happening with the way things went down yesterday. Got to pending for every one I tried and none of them went through.

Back
Top Bottom