Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Lace swapped is better for me.

Follow for more https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/?hl=en

7608A57F-04A7-4012-89B6-AD9D72AED4C5.jpeg

The size 13 vapormax's has just gone bonkers. It was 800 around New Year's and now the lowest I have seen is $1125. I am going back and forth on the 97's or VM I am worried about keeping the 97's clean.

The size 13 vapormax's has just gone bonkers. It was 800 around New Year's and now the lowest I have seen is $1125. I am going back and forth on the 97's or VM I am worried about keeping the 97's clean.
I thought you decided to go with both the AM90 and AM97. If you're really worried about keeping the 97 clean, definitely go with the VM. Everything on the VM standout for a simple shoe.

So glad I bought most of them before December.

u ain’t lying. I’m tempted to sell my extra 97 to grab the Presto. Decisions Decisions.
If you have an extra 97 why don't you want to sell to soften the blow for a pair of prestos? Seems like the 97 are creeping up too.

I thought you decided to go with both the AM90 and AM97. If you're really worried about keeping the 97 clean, definitely go with the VM. Everything on the VM standout for a simple shoe.

So glad I bought most of them before December.
I had decided that! The 90’s are on their way. Just looking at used 97’s it concerns me trying to keep them clean. Because of price I’ll end up going with 97’s I’m sure. I have $800 in GOAT credit coming up.

I had decided that! The 90’s are on their way. Just looking at used 97’s it concerns me trying to keep them clean. Because of price I’ll end up going with 97’s I’m sure. I have $800 in GOAT credit coming up.
I think it depends what you're looking for. If you want a pair that's just to flex on a chill day and lounging around, the AM97 should be fine and not get dirty that fast. But if youre doing more than just kicking back and more active for the day the VM is good....if youre willing to spend the amount that it's going for now. The lowest asking for a size 13 on Goat is 1125 for the VM and on stockx is 1225 but those are only asking. If you're getting the AM97 just cuz its cheaper and not cuz you want it more, maybe just pass on the 97 as well.

Back
Top Bottom