Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I think it depends what you're looking for. If you want a pair that's just to flex on a chill day and lounging around, the AM97 should be fine and not get dirty that fast. But if youre doing more than just kicking back and more active for the day the VM is good....if youre willing to spend the amount that it's going for now. The lowest asking for a size 13 on Goat is 1125 for the VM and on stockx is 1225 but those are only asking. If you're getting the AM97 just cuz its cheaper and not cuz you want it more, maybe just pass on the 97 as well.
You just sold me for sure! I’m worrying about getting the 97’s dirty when I’ll wear them probably 3 times a year because of all my others. VM just don’t make sense for 1100+

@amass78 what would you buy to protect these. I’ve never used crep or any other repellent
I don’t put anything on my shoes. If it gets dirty then I will accept it. Haha. But I have used Jason markk wipes to clean them after wearing it for the day. I think some members here have used crep protect. If you do decide to get the 97 I think crep protect is good for the AM97 because of the stiff hard plastic like materials that they used for that pair. I wouldn’t use crep on the ones with the exposed foam on the tongue or ankles area like the blazers or AM90s tho. Based on some pics it looks like it’ll give this nasty yellow color to it.

I don’t put anything on my shoes. If it gets dirty then I will accept it. Haha. But I have used Jason markk wipes to clean them after wearing it for the day. I think some members here have used crep protect. If you do decide to get the 97 I think crep protect is good for the AM97 because of the stiff hard plastic like materials that they used for that pair. I wouldn’t use crep on the ones with the exposed foam on the tongue or ankles area like the blazers or AM90s tho. Based on some pics it looks like it’ll give this nasty yellow color to it.
Thanks!

If I'm a 8.5, should I go with the 8 or 9 in the prestos?
A majority say size down, so an 8. I am a 7.5 and got an 8 and it fits pretty fine because the midfoot cage is pretty snug. Toe box is a bit roomy though so if you don't like that definitely size down.

If I'm a 8.5, should I go with the 8 or 9 in the prestos?

im a 8.5 and got a 9. fits perfectly. a bit of extra room in terms of length but the width/cage area is pretty narrow. an 8 would've been too tight for me.

Ok so I’m gonna pull the trigger on 97s but I need to figure out the sizing. I’m a 12 in boost/yeezy and a 13 in Jordan/air max 90 OG but in a hyperfuse 90 I’m a 12.

I’m thinking I’ll be ok with a 12. Thoughts?

Ok so I’m gonna pull the trigger on 97s but I need to figure out the sizing. I’m a 12 in boost/yeezy and a 13 in Jordan/air max 90 OG but in a hyperfuse 90 I’m a 12.

I’m thinking I’ll be ok with a 12. Thoughts?

I went with my 350 v1 size of 11.5 (V2 i’m a 12). The fit is nice and snug.

I need to pull the trigger on the Prestos already and trade one of my other Mars Yard pairs. Been waiting too long to do this haha. Good thing is that prices are kind of even right now.

I need to pull the trigger on the Prestos already and trade one of my other Mars Yard pairs. Been waiting too long to do this haha. Good thing is that prices are kind of even right now.
mars yards have shot up a lot! what size are you?

12. Got really lucky on DSM when Mars Yards dropped on there for an extra pair. The extra pair is a 13 though. Tryna see if I can size swap anywhere.
I'm a 13 as well, although I see both going up, I wouldn't go 1 for 1 MY for OW presto....think MY have a bit more value and upside.

I'm a 13 as well, although I see both going up, I wouldn't go 1 for 1 MY for OW presto....think MY have a bit more value and upside.
You think? I wonder if I should wait because I don't think someone will add right now because of the current value.

I used crep on my Blazers, Prestos and AJ1. I've had the prestos and blazers for over a month now and there has been no yellowing at all. Have had AJ1 for a week, also no yellowing. Having said that, i didnt spray crep on the exposed foam part on the tongue, but the rest of the shoe.

After seeing the yellow pairs, i dont think ill spray any more, ill just be careful and keep quick wipes with me, lifesaver they are!

i have a good feeling my seller is going to flake for the AJ1 on stock x.

already the second day and he hasnt shipped yet. . . .

I used crep on my Blazers, Prestos and AJ1. I've had the prestos and blazers for over a month now and there has been no yellowing at all. Have had AJ1 for a week, also no yellowing. Having said that, i didnt spray crep on the exposed foam part on the tongue, but the rest of the shoe.

After seeing the yellow pairs, i dont think ill spray any more, ill just be careful and keep quick wipes with me, lifesaver they are!
How have the prestos kept up in general?

Back
Top Bottom