Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

First off white x Nike pick up.

Attachments

• B2D402A1-DF93-4070-AC94-39D9683E13CE.jpeg
    B2D402A1-DF93-4070-AC94-39D9683E13CE.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 35
So what's the consensus on lowest resell point? This week? Later this week? Have enough GOAT credit to snag these no money out of pocket. Looking for the whites.

yea its only a couple bucks at this point.

I wouldnt pay resell though

It's no money out of pocket for me so I don't mind all recycled shoe money. I want the 90s but still have some more shoes to get rid of. Thinking about grabbing the white vapors and either looking for a trade or at the worst hold and see where the value is in a few months to fund the 90s

lmao i got a waiting list email from kith just now for pick up tomorrow

I didnt get any waitlist email at all until right now

EDIT

It was from an hr ago. Just noticed now

Pulled the trigger on stockx for $560. It sucks to take that L but I feel like Vapormaxes are one of the easier pairs to get a lot of wear out of so it's not too bad.

I always enjoy bigevan23 bigevan23 contributions and pictures. Gives me a good laugh when he breaks out the humor as well.

In regards to all those hang tags laying around, I think it'd be dope if you did something with them not exactly sure what but I feel like there's some creative types who could come up with ideas or customizers you know that could put together some stuff for you.
Should wear them on a necklace like collecting shark teeth. Lol

With all due respect (and I know I'm perhaps grossly late to the discussion, as this collaboration has been out for a while now), but can someone tell me what all the fuss is about on these Off-white x Nike shoes? I know there's some sort of artistic "intentionality" and use of humor going on with the unnecessary zip ties and superfluous labels, but it just seems to me that the shoes probably won't be considered desirable by very many if they were mass produced. Thoughts?

With all due respect (and I know I'm perhaps grossly late to the discussion, as this collaboration has been out for a while now), but can someone tell me what all the fuss is about on these Off-white x Nike shoes? I know there's some sort of artistic "intentionality" and use of humor going on with the unnecessary zip ties and superfluous labels, but it just seems to me that the shoes probably won't be considered desirable by very many if they were mass produced. Thoughts?
Start from the beginning. Read up. Check out some articles on the importance of the collaboration...what its done for Nike's cultural credibility during a point in time where it seemed like Adidas was gaining more than its fair share of that conversation, then jump back in and edit the post you've just written.

Start from the beginning. Read up. Check out some articles on the importance of the collaboration...what its done for Nike's cultural credibility during a point in time where it seemed like Adidas was gaining more than its fair share of that conversation, then jump back in and edit the post you've just written.

Not to mention nike hopped on the Virgil train at the right time with his own line blowing up and him now being LV men's director. Can't think of how it could go any better for nike since they decided to do this collab. Absolute homerun.

Back
Top Bottom