Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

my pair is finally shipped, i hope they send the original box ... been seeing they delivered in regular boxes ... like they ran out or something. either way i'm holding out on them & won't wear them until next year, i still have my off white prestos & original chicago 1's on ice to wear this year ... i've only un ds'd my 90's & sold my 97's. been thinking of pulling the trigger on the new vapormaxes & i need those all black prestos.

Ups crushed my UNC box on one side but didn’t destroy it.

Knowing how crazy long people complain about the boxes in here it makes me think I will have problems selling these.

I’m hearing that prestos should be coming VERY soon, hence the first prestos making people think there was a restock,

I believe it was just being updated with the new version.

I’ll take them for retail. No problems selling to me :smile:

There's been rumors all over twitter/cook groups for the past couple of days of a surprise drop for the prestos, ever since the 1's dropped random.

I don't see it happening, at least any time soon

Kixsquare shipped out my preorder way ahead of time. They said by June 19th, knew they would ship earlier but not this early.

What was the preorder price ?
$999 no tax, free shipping for size 9.5 But a couple days later it was $950 but that size sold out after. About the same price on StockX for US9.5. But I don’t want StockX molesting them. Wanted to receive them like how I would get them from Nike.

Lmao at you guys paying dumbass prices for these! And other kicks :rofl: YALL the problem why stockx ..goat flight club ..and all these other resell sites thriving! Example..”I’m just gone wait till it hits 950$” :lol: like what the F man smh

Oh give me a break, you really trying to preach #TeamRetail to people on a forum like NT? That's fine if you dont pay resell, but it's dumb to suppose what people do with their money or how they justify it financially.

#TeamRetail people are either script kiddie botters that hit on every release (and actually are the other side of the coin that supplies StockX/GOAT etc), or they're people that have mostly GR's in their closet and not interested in any hyped release at any resell premiums. Either way, they're both on opposite extreme ends of the spectrum.

The majority of sneakerheads nowadays are gonna try to cop at every retail opportunity, and either get lucky/accept defeat or cave and turn to StockX/GOAT (and will likely scrounge up funds by selling other pairs of shoes on said websites/apps) to get their chance at whatever release they cannot do without.

And so the world turns.

Lmao at you guys paying dumbass prices for these! And other kicks :rofl: YALL the problem why stockx ..goat flight club ..and all these other resell sites thriving! Example..”I’m just gone wait till it hits 950$” :lol: like what the F man smh
Facto, if it aint for retail im not ****in with it.

Back
Top Bottom