Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm getting notifications every 10 mins I'm 10% away from the highest offer so it'll be any day.....

vinotwofour vinotwofour not that i’m on UnicornHunter UnicornHunter s side at all, but when i package stuff at the post office and need tape, i’ll grab it, pack everything and then pay all together

but the fact that there are two different types of tape is suspicious. plus the fact that he spelled is name just tops it off

Ebay and other avenues to buy resell is always sketch and should be done with caution if ever. This should not be the case here on NT. Just sad. We should be joog’n each other and helping out instead of having to second guess the NT fam....

I an utterly disgusted by this situation.

Dude is a clear herb and dweeb but this is lower than low.

This isn’t new NT. There are OGs in here and I can assure you Victor, you’ve messed with the wrong family.

You’ve got til the end of the weekend to refund him or else

vinotwofour vinotwofour not that i’m on UnicornHunter UnicornHunter s side at all, but when i package stuff at the post office and need tape, i’ll grab it, pack everything and then pay all together

but the fact that there are two different types of tape is suspicious. plus the fact that he spelled is name just tops it off

all the post offices I go to, the teller will hand me the tape and tell me to go pack it somewhere it so i don't block the counter from other customers waiting in line.

I know I'm repeating myself here but it just didn't add up to me. like I said, usually in that "pack it yourself" situation, you buy the tape first. Tape up the box and then bring it to the teller where they will weigh the package and the clerk will affix the shipping label and then put it with the outgoing packages. You don't get to touch it anymore. But from that receipt it looks like he went to the teller with the shipping box open and shoes inside, asked the teller to weigh it and print and pay for the label (so the label shows its 2.5 lbs PAID) and also ask to buy tape (usually priority tape is free provided by the Post Office) and usually the clerk will tell you to tape it at the supplies counter and bring it back to the teller counter when you're done (which would explain that he has the tape in his picture showing its taped up himself) He went over to the supplies counter, took the shoes out, taped up the box, took a picture, put the shipping label he just paid for and then drop it off.

what I did was I grabbed the tape , used it and boxed it up went to the clerk and got rang up . Weight it right there and then and printed out the receipt with tracking . What you don't get is they weight it again to make sure it matches . You can even go to the usps they always do a second weight check. Like I said before I sent the shoes call me whatever name you want. I made a police report , paypal report and I'm heading to the USPS on Monday to follow up on what happened. Whether it got stolen via usps that's out of my control but the thing is I didnt even use priority tape I just used the clear one that I purchased.

all the post offices I go to, the teller will hand me the tape and tell me to go pack it somewhere it so i don't block the counter from other customers waiting in line.

depends on the post office i guess. i just grab the tape go about my business then pay when done.

what post office did he go to? i’ve probably been there :nerd:

Those black Prestos jumped $40 over night for size 9 and still going. There’s been a lot of activities on SX and buyers know it’s just going to keep climbing. What I paid last week is pretty much the same as this week eventho people are receiving their pairs this past week. Going to be about the same for the white I think. Sellers know these are one of the most hyped and in demand and not budging.

Last edited by a moderator:
what I did was I grabbed the tape , used it and boxed it up went to the clerk and got rang up . Weight it right there and then and printed out the receipt with tracking . What you don't get is they weight it again to make sure it matches . You can even go to the usps they always do a second weight check. Like I said before I sent the shoes call me whatever name you want. I made a police report , paypal report and I'm heading to the USPS on Monday to follow up on what happened. Whether it got stolen via usps that's out of my control but the thing is I didnt even use priority tape I just used the clear one that I purchased.
When did you misspell both your names and write a fake address? Before or after?

CriminalBouncyHalicore-max-1mb.gif

Why did you spell your name differently and incomplete?

Why did you spell your name differently and incomplete?

Whatever I say you wouldn't believe me but I just always think it's cool to spell my name with a K instead of a C . My last name still matches I even put this down on the police report . I'm not hiding from it

Man, I would do unspeakable things for the black ones right now.....

Whatever I say you wouldn't believe me but I just always think it's cool to spell my name with a K instead of a C . My last name still matches I even put this down on the police report . I'm not hiding from it

I will say, if you really filed a police report then you're either all kinds of stupid or USPS probably stole your ish.

Back
Top Bottom