Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So ViKtoR - you figured if for some reason the $700 shoes you sent get rejected and sent back. The post office will be able to contact you with info you DIDN'T supply? Seems like you didn't care if anything ever came back, matter of fact. You went out of your way to ensure if something comes back ( like some pressure ) nobody can find you. But trust, this sneaker game is smaller than you think. We run in tight circles.
Damn... best response I’ve seen so far

So ViKtoR - you figured if for some reason the $700 shoes you sent get rejected and sent back. The post office will be able to contact you with info you DIDN'T supply? Seems like you didn't care if anything ever came back, matter of fact. You went out of your way to ensure if something comes back ( like some pressure ) nobody can find you. But trust, this sneaker game is smaller than you think. We run in tight circles.

thats a fact. if he was anywhere near me I'd pay him a visit cause you can tell hes a pusssy off rip.

You can get a preprinted label and a receipt from the teller when you drop off fyi
But I didnt even do a drop off I even bought the tape when i sent the shoes . I can't really defend myself too much and if it get stolen I'm willing to work with him . I've contacted the Pacifica PD and will file a report as well to protect my end. They said they are willing to meet at the usps to talk and maybe get surveillance footage.

Damn this is just what I needed after missing the shock drop haha. Eyes open on the thread and on the shock drop for whites.

But I didnt even do a drop off I even bought the tape when i sent the shoes . I can't really defend myself too much and if it get stolen I'm willing to work with him . I've contacted the Pacifica PD and will file a report as well to protect my end. They said they are willing to meet at the usps to talk and maybe get surveillance footage.

Right Viktor.

626cf0732c4e2e11ce9ca4973e4d89b2.gif

That will get you know where man. Paypal sides with the buyer, sorry.

another scenario could've happened:

I haven't shipped with USPS in a long time but if I recall correctly, that Electronic shipping label looks like its printed from the Kiosk machine. Which means you can put the package on the scale, calculate the weight and costs and generate and print a shipping label without having to even box up the shoes. So he could've taken the shoes out of the shipping box after he weighed and printed the label.

This is how I used to ship all my shoes. Shipping 5-10 boxes at a time I always left the boxes open so I can double check and make sure I'm sending what shoe to what address. So literally anything could've happen. I've been on both sides of this story, and it always worked out in my favor.

another thing I just noticed: on his original Post Office receipt, it looks like he paid for the clear tape AND the shipping label, which would mean that they weighed his package and gave him the the shoes back and shipping label and the tape for him to affix himself. So he could've taken the shoes out, taped up the box, took a picture of it, slapped the shipping label back on and then "dropped it off". And since he just weighed and paid for the label right there with the clerk, that clerk probably just took it without weighing it a second time.

#NTdetectives

another thing I just noticed: on his original Post Office receipt, it looks like he paid for the clear tape AND the shipping label, which would mean that they weighed his package and gave him the the shoes back and shipping label and the tape for him to affix himself. So he could've taken the shoes out, taped up the box, took a picture of it, slapped the shipping label back on and then "dropped it off". And since he just weighed and paid for the label right there with the clerk, that clerk probably just took it without weighing it a second time.

#NTdetectives

....whoa

Back
Top Bottom