Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Couldn't get past the spinning wheel, turned to data instead and went to a private safari window and tried all my accounts with ease. Ended up going 1/5.

I'm pretty sure it works like this:

Some accounts can purchase, some can't. So once you try with an account and you "DIDN'T GET EM" you never will be even if you refresh/clear cache etc. That's why you'll continue to get errors because you're still using the same account.
I think this might be it. If you were able to actually enter when they first dropped and got the "didn't get em" message, you'll get nothing but errors when trying again. I've tried different browsers/mobile/wifi/lte and keep getting the payment error so I can't think of any other explanation.

Peeps really going to wear these converse? Lol

Off white could prob throw a zip tie and some words on dog sh** and everybody would still buy

Yea I’m sour, I’m 0 for the century for OW releases

My wife just got a size 12 through, our first OW win!

We used a MacBook with Safari & Chrome, and 4 iPhones. Im pretty sure I was shadow banned because it wouldn't allow me to update my Payment in all 3 of my accounts. I made the mistake of cross logging into accounts with my MacBook on Wifi, and my two cell phones on Cellular.

My wife used her work phone, on Cellular, and a unexposed account to our Wifi and got through with no problems. She also used Chrome.

It appears repeat attempts gets you shadow banned.

The thing is that even when I log out and try to get back into a new account, there's no payments saved and I have to input a new one. Seems like the system to input new payment is down atm

This was my easiest off -white purchase yet. I noticed that the link everyone had was not working and it gave a release date of 12/3 I checked back a few mins later and boom there all sizes were on my desktop. i was in line all of 30 seconds before I got confirmation.

That's what I think, It's sort of like exclusive access for some accounts. Those that couldn't get through with error their account wasn't selected probably.

No surprise once all the sneaker twitter announced it to the world that people were starting to check out it was over.

Well I have NO idea how I made this list. I believe what got me through was not even trying credit card. I simply logged in, it went to my size and I checked out wit paypal. I have NEVER won ANYTHING

It wasn’t an exclusive access list...I was getting the error and walked into the apple store at the mall hopped and a laptop and it went through

I think this might be it. If you were able to actually enter when they first dropped and got the "didn't get em" message, you'll get nothing but errors when trying again. I've tried different browsers/mobile/wifi/lte and keep getting the payment error so I can't think of any other explanation.
Never got that message when it first dropped and still could not buy

I'm pretty sure it works like this:

Some accounts can purchase, some can't. So once you try with an account and you "DIDN'T GET EM" you never will be even if you refresh/clear cache etc. That's why you'll continue to get errors because you're still using the same account.

This is the advice that finally got me a pair. Thank you!

Apple device ppl copped? Only explanation I can think of lmao
My phone is banned, and tried on my work computer and that got banned too lmao. I honestly think it's my account. I sent the link to my girl extremely late and she copped within a minute on her account

mine asked for phone number verification, i entered and proceeded to finish. then it gave me payment errors, wouldn't resend any of the text to verify numbers anymore and basically made in impossible to purchase. feel like i was banned because i had my order in the first minute of release. so stupid to be punished for being on at release time. sizes still showing and i can't even check out because of this bs.

im not sure if my account is banned. Im getting forbidden access on the whole site now pretty much

Back
Top Bottom