Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm shook!!!! :lol:
Screenshot_20181025-113059_SNKRS.jpg

If you got an Android and still missed you took the biggest L lol

There weren't any notifications. What are you talking about? I only knew something came out when a tweet on my timeline said they are done with Nike.

I got through right away but got payment error over and over. Oh well.

But lol at all the iPhone folks crying about it being an Android drop. Do we really need to go over all of the iPhone only drops in the past? Pass, Cam, etc. All iPhone only until the last few months. Now y'all know how it feels for once.

Yeah but this time around iphone cuoldn't even try

as stated you still get mad over this stuff

here is how it goes

1. draws bots
2. fcfs serve bots and errors or app just doest work
3. gimmicks probably wont work cause its and app and they cant handle the data
4. so basically you hear an off white announced consider paying resell or taking an L and being surprised if you win

i'm not even mad the app didn't work i expect it now to fail me.

overall i have purchased less and less sneakers because of this mostly cause the drops this year have been lack luster and everything on apps i usually fly to NY to go get myself or just take the L and be like money saved.

FLT apps have been trash cause now the stores don't even get hyped releases like that adidas and nike wanna use the app systems themselves but cannot figure out what to do

I got through right away but got payment error over and over. Oh well.

But lol at all the iPhone folks crying about it being an Android drop. Do we really need to go over all of the iPhone only drops in the past? Pass, Cam, etc. All iPhone only until the last few months. Now y'all know how it feels for once.

will play devils advocate on this

nah b ain't no one trying to hear see how it feels lmao jokes

that's usually used in terms of punishment

they should feel bad for thinking they had a chance lmao

Back
Top Bottom