Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So this is where all the people from the yeezy thread are at
383274483726680064.png

Shout out to Notre? Lol for what?
Congrats to the 2, maybe 3 people that lucked out and hit manually.
Bots ate that **** up just like they do on every Shopify site.
Dudes hit multiple Converses and Blazers yesterday with their bots, using the same billing, shipping and payment methods.
And they all shipped...
So, again, shout out to Notre for what? SMH :smh:

Shout out to Notre? Lol for what?
Congrats to the 2, maybe 3 people that lucked out and hit manually.
Bots ate that **** up just like they do on every Shopify site.
Dudes hit multiple Converses and Blazers yesterday with their bots, using the same billing, shipping and payment methods.
And they all shipped...
So, again, shout out to Notre for what? SMH :smh:

Plenty of people got them manually off of their monitors. Myself and @vinotwofour included. So yes, SHOUT OUT TO NOTRE and your quick shipping.

What are you better off doing, complaining like this or instead, put yourself in a better position to get a W at retail? :lol::lol::lol:

Evolve, pay resale or move onto the next shoe then.

evoLve,
Yo why don't we all join one monitor group since they'll probably restock since its the beginning of the month? That way we all get the same info

Me personally I wouldn't mind having a plug on these sure...but I aint bout to fake my way into one...I rather build one naturally...but until that happens I will continue to try on my own... shrugs

Plenty of people got them manually off of their monitors. Myself and @vinotwofour included. So yes, SHOUT OUT TO NOTRE and your quick shipping.

What are you better off doing, complaining like this or instead, put yourself in a better position to get a W at retail? :lol::lol::lol:

Evolve, pay resale or move onto the next shoe then.

WTF are you talking about?
Plenty of people got them manually?
Lol... don’t play yourself. That statement is foolish.
Like I said congrats to the 2-3 people that hit manually.

The point of my post wasn’t to complaint.
I have nothing to complaint about. My boy ran his bot and got me several so I’m straight.

There are over 500 members in the group I’m in.
Not a single one hit manually.
Plenty hit with their bots.
Bots ate the majority of that stock.
Yes monitors increase your chances but compared to someone running a bot you're lucky if you hit a single pair. That simple.

Evolve... Lmao..

WTF are you talking about?
There are over 500 members in the group I’m in.
Not a single one hit manually.
Plenty hit with their bots.
Bots ate the majority of that stock.
Evolve... Lmao..

Looks like your monitor needs to fix their proxies to compete with the faster monitors. At least 10+ people hit manually in mine.

When you're 10 seconds behind other monitors, your only shot would be bot quicktask links.

Looks like your monitor needs to fix their proxies to compete with the faster monitors. At least 10+ people hit manually in mine.

When you're 10 seconds behind other monitors, your only shot would be bot quicktask links.

possibly could have hit manually using apple pay too

Or you can stop talking and simply put a time stamp of what time your monitor picked it up vs mine...

Lol at people believing other people when they said they copped a restock manually. I'm no big city bot user, but I know that there are enough people who run bots where even if I had the fastest monitor, a bot with that monitor has copped while my page is still loading. Not enough sites care to combat the bots because money is money...

Guys, I'm a billionaire. I know these things... Believe me.

Instead of shouting out a boutique for throwing pairs in a shark infested pool to be gobbled up by bots and monitors, I'll say **** them for not putting them in store for their real customers. It shows they are only worried about moving the product and making their money, not looking out for the actual customers. I venture to say 99/100 of those pairs yesterday went to people that have never and will never buy anything from Notre that sat for more than 5 minutes. It's such a short minded decision. It takes a little more work on their end but in the end rewarding regular local customers with hyped pairs bc they stopped in on a Wednesday will earn then more business than selling to John's bot that's 2000 miles away.

Instead of shouting out a boutique for throwing pairs in a shark infested pool to be gobbled up by bots and monitors, I'll say **** them for not putting them in store for their real customers. It shows they are only worried about moving the product and making their money, not looking out for the actual customers. I venture to say 99/100 of those pairs yesterday went to people that have never and will never buy anything from Notre that sat for more than 5 minutes. It's such a short minded decision. It takes a little more work on their end but in the end rewarding regular local customers with hyped pairs bc they stopped in on a Wednesday will earn then more business than selling to John's bot that's 2000 miles away.

I agree but the ironic part is i live 5 minutes from Notre, entered their instore raffle for the spooky pack and took an L. :lol::lol::lol: Won the O/W AM90's from them last year though and have entered in so many others and taken L's.

Looks like your internet/ping is just too slow then...........buddy.

Keep using me as an excuse to complain and blame bots though. :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom