Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The black zoom fly is only $533 on StockX right now. Thinking about copping before the prices go up....really need a black pair of OW

The black zoom fly is only $533 on StockX right now. Thinking about copping before the prices go up....really need a black pair of OW

if i were you id wait. like we've seen the black is delayed for most US stores and i guess SNKRS. i think the rumored date is the 14th of December.

SNS charge on my cc...no email though. I guess i got a pink 6 for my wife? Well, will be interesting to see what happens with all the black pairs I entered for.
I entered 5 for my girl on certain sites and 10 for me but forgot we’re I entered at for what size but all for the black pair if it’s not my 10 I’m still happy she got hers

Was just thinking about how Nike made all the right long term moves without Kanye, with Virgil and with Kap. Those three things from a cultural perspective have dramatically shaped their brand perception as it relates to “the culture” and the outlook is strong.

you should also know that nike is the largest sportswear brand donator to politicians that are literally against everything "the culture" stands for; they donated more then new balance; they just don't advertise it like they do the kap thing because they know it'll be bad pr

you should also know that nike is the largest sportswear brand donator to politicians that are literally against everything "the culture" stands for; they donated more then new balance; they just don't advertise it like they do the kap thing because they know it'll be bad pr
Yep. I think we’re all aware that we’re living in a world where it’s possible and probable that brands and people operate in the grey. It’s possible to be amazing, altruistic, mindful, “woke” etc on one hand and on the other, greedy, self-serving and even harmful...and everywhere in between. There’s no universal truth or behavior.

Back
Top Bottom