Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

your paypal email has to match the email you signed up the raffle with, otherwise it'll be an L. And judging by what SNS sent in that follow up email, it sounds like you won but they detected 2 different emails and decided to make it an L
Smh... Yeah I thought I could get away with having my spam email linked to my main paypal so when I sign up for SNS I can just log in PP with the same spam email. I guess they detect it as my original paypal email.... I guess I'll just do SNS with my main pp email for now on or just use my debit.

You can’t math?

7854C71E-6A86-43C2-AD07-F7DD16611AA4.png

Smh... Yeah I thought I could get away with having my spam email linked to my main paypal so when I sign up for SNS I can just log in PP with the same spam email. I guess they detect it as my original paypal email.... I guess I'll just do SNS with my main pp email for now on or just use my debit.

I got the same email this morning. It hurts man.

Did anyone buy anything from GOAT's Cyberweek collection? There were OW Chicagos and others from the original Ten, but they're sold out now. I wonder how much they were.

You guys think $300 gonna be the best it’ll get for a size 11? I usually wear a 10-10.5, for those who already got the og pair or these in hand... you think I’ll be good with an 11?

Last edited:
I prefer the epic react 87 over these zoom flys but it doesn’t have the off white collab to it so it’s not as hyped. The midsole on the 87s is a lot better too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone buy anything from GOAT's Cyberweek collection? There were OW Chicagos and others from the original Ten, but they're sold out now. I wonder how much they were.

Prices I saw and remembered (was too late on the chicago price)
OG presto $1250
Black presto $600
White presto $500
UNC 1 $765
Zoom fly white $500 (I think)
Blazers w/ orange swoosh $500 (I think)

I felt like most of the prices were about 10% less than StockX.

Managed to get an order through on Sotos fcfs raffle for the pink pair. Just hoping it doesn’t get cancelled lol. Woke up and checked my mail first thing which was lucky as they released the same minute I woke up lol.

Back
Top Bottom