Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I decided to sell an extra pair of OG 90s and took the earnings to buy the black...555 ain’t bad (sold the whites for about double). Maybe I’ll see if I can get the ore with the remainder.

I’m sure prices will go down on the black but who cares...no hassle, no worries and if I hit, maybe I can help out an NT’r.

I decided to sell an extra pair of OG 90s and took the earnings to buy the black...555 ain’t bad (sold the whites for about double). Maybe I’ll see if I can get the ore with the remainder.

I’m sure prices will go down on the black but who cares...no hassle, no worries and if I hit, maybe I can help out an NT’r.

Nice! Can’t wait for the pics.

You bought the black AM90s for $555? Where? Those Black AM90s is a must have for me.

I’m starting to believe the end of the ziptie somehow damaged the swoosh when Stockx put the shoes back in the box, after authentication.

Been out of the loop for a min but wish I could grab those deserts. Just like the rest I guess only option is StockX..lol.

ochres will def be hitting especially since it compliment da pantone color of da yeear

no hassle, no worries and if I hit, maybe I can help out an NT’r.
giphy (6).gif

Early pairs of Desert Ore AM 90 are going for way more than the Black ones right now on stockx and goat.

Ev you know I'm a 13 and on niketalk...... just saying :lol:

Back
Top Bottom