Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Always w early sh*t haha damn. Good vaca shoe, bc way too cold right now for anything knit or breathable. Duplicate efforts with the 97 tho too no? Not much variety except color.. depending where you vaca bigevan23 bigevan23

The 720’s have to be one of the ugliest new Nike models in a long time imo. I can’t stand it and have a hard time understanding how they can even have a tiny amount of hype. To each their own though ofc.
I think they’re incredible. They look like 97s from the future. And they feel outstanding to me.

Put 12 miles and a workout in on em yesterday. I
Got noticed more wearing these then any off white. Not that that matters to me but they’re striking. People were def curious

A4BE02AC-C1BA-4EDE-997D-7B7A56F723E7.jpeg

Last edited:
I live in Columbus, GA and I got the PlayStations but nothing else

It’s random my dude. Some accounts will get access

It’s basically an exclusive access

As long as you have a GA number associated with ur snkrs account u get a chance for random drops. Per Corp rep at the snkrs event in Atlanta.

Also it’s next day pick to keep folks from winning dumb far

Last edited:
Yea pretty sure it’s just location based. I had access to both pair also. Not quite like exclusive access.

I noticed the exposed foam on my White Prestos is starting to yellow.
I think the yellowing process sped up because I just throw these joints in the washer when they get dirty.
But it doesn't really bug too much.

Well I bit on OG prestos worn a couple times in a size 13. Bday/ tax time gift to myself lol. Been wanting the forever tho and cant see prices ever going down.

Back
Top Bottom