Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I don’t mind the absence of packaging—if I bought something in store off the rack I wouldn’t get any packaging. But their LC process isn’t good enough and their own packaging for clothing is abysmal.
Agree, but if I get it through ebay at least I could see whether or not it’s still in packaging, I prefer it that way. Also, I think some worn clothes are getting through too. A member posted he bought a Supreme shirt thru SX and when he received it, a cannabis jar thing and lighter was still in one of the pockets.

Anyways...sorry to kinda derail the thread.

On another note to get back on track, didn’t get selected for either pair from Shinzo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Frieza laugh.gif

It was in the Supreme thread. Basically..bought something, never shipped after SX receiving it and it was over 2 weeks, contacted them, ignored, contacted again and they gave a robotic answer and then blamed UPS when obviously UPS never picked up. Filed charge back thru PayPal then they decided to suspend my account cuz I filed a charge back. They said they will activate my acct and refund me if I drop the charge back so I told them to **** themselves.
Ahhh **** SX they full of BS.. how the hell can I sell a shoe for way below, but buy it way more than im selling it for?

anyone hit at UNDFTD SF? (not me)
Didn't bother going to sign up there, I gave up at that location. And I think they get less stock than LA. I've seen the same people go in and out multiple times getting the slip and workers don't care. And multiple kids asking to help them get raffles when I was entering it myself. Pretty annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's obvious it's not over for Off White x Nike. I posted about the UNC toddler sizes the other day- so this backs up that rumor.

it's been said a ton of times already, it's not the end of off white x Nike, it's the end of the ten collection

Back
Top Bottom