Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Nice mail day. Surprised Foot district shipped this fast after i waited forever for them to ship some acronym prestos

IMAG4906.jpg

That Kith high pile is soooooo plush. I wore it in -38 windchill last week in Detroit and it kept me warm.

On the outside.. I don't understand why so plush on outside and not on inside. Same with some of the North Face collabs.. I want the fleece on inside too!!! lol

That Kith high pile is soooooo plush. I wore it in -38 windchill last week in Detroit and it kept me warm.
Finally got my size...now gotta try to off this medium and get my money back

On the outside.. I don't understand why so plush on outside and not on inside. Same with some of the North Face collabs.. I want the fleece on inside too!!! lol
Im good wit no fleece inside lol...would cause too much friction with the clothing underneath when putting on/taking off the jacket

If it were fleece all the way through then the wind would go straight through it. The liner is what makes it so warm.

Question for everyone... (sorry if this has been asked before, but I wasn't around to see this discussion if it was already discussed.)

Excluding the ridiculousness of difficulty it has been for the majority (if not all) of us, has anyone here gotten tired from the OFF-White x Nike line? If so, at what point?
me personally I aint tired of them....**** I aint never got a pair to get tired of them... so keep em coming....

My w was in promotions mail caught it the next day but they gave you three days to cop

me personally I aint tired of them....**** I aint never got a pair to get tired of them... so keep em coming....

preach.
till i get a pair. keep dropping. cus the ones that are out are only but a dream now.

i do think its funny how nike took the whole writing all over thing and ran with it tho.
made some ugly *** shoes.

I think Nike is doing the right thing by ending "The 10." I was only able to get a few, but as I tell my kids, "you get what you get and you don't get upset." With the frequency of shoe releases nowadays, if I strike out, it's easy to move onto the next. That being said, I'm excited to see what Nike does next.

IMG_20190208_161958.jpg

So if sellers don’t ship within the 2 day window does stockx automatically cancel the transaction or do they find a replacement?

Back
Top Bottom