Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Any idea if the MCA's will shock drop?

I think they will. The Discord is saying that NYC may get a Pass in the upcoming days/next week though. I have no information regarding a shock drop though. These could end up like Moma's where they don't. But seeing passes are going out, I think a shock drop is imminent where I believe the Moma's never even got a Pass.

IMAG5576.jpg

Had to go to some training thing at work today. They made everyone introduce themselves and say something special/interesting about themselves. I just said i collect sneakers and the female trainer there yelled from the back "yeah I saw those off whites when you came in!" Lol

May wear these one more time and get rid of em...like some others in here, these air bubbles worry me

Love the OG's!!!

IMAG5576.jpg

Had to go to some training thing at work today. They made everyone introduce themselves and say something special/interesting about themselves. I just said i collect sneakers and the female trainer there yelled from the back "yeah I saw those off whites when you came in!" Lol

May wear these one more time and get rid of em...like some others in here, these air bubbles worry me
I really don’t think those air bubbles will last. You got your wear in. Get that money homeboy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sitting on some White Vapormax's. I love them. But ive only worn them like 8x in a year, lol.

I've worn these 3-4 times lol. Just too many kicks to rock...im sure most on this forum have that problem. I really do miss the days when I would just beat the **** out of one pair of kicks at a time

I wear my vapormaxes to the gym and they’ve held up fine. Nothing to worry about imo.

1 or 2 people on here have been unlucky though. I know that's a small percentage, but just don't want that to be me. With my luck I'll try to wear em once more and it'll burst lol.

I probably wouldn't even care as much if I paid retail, but I don't wanna see all that bread be spent for just a few wears

Lol yeah I would be pissed if I was stuck with some popped air bubbles. Wont net much since I paid resale for these but I’ll profit some I think
As long as you’re not taking a lost. I really wanted to keep mine but as mentioned before I noticed one of the unit was softer than the other and I haven’t even worn them yet. I wouldn’t have mind if I paid retail tho.

Back
Top Bottom