Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I was just looking at some Youtube videos on reviews and on feet. There's not much on there. On feet it doesn't look too good. Thinking I might pass now, it will be a game time decision if I want to go for it or not.
If I were you, I'd sit this one out....circle back around if you change your mind and you'll still grab for retail or less 😂

If I were you, I'd sit this one out....circle back around if you change your mind and you'll still grab for retail or less 😂
Most likely will pass on this one after looking at those vids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try for them aliens instead if you really that pressed to spend some money TODAY, if you hit on those you won't be second guessing your purchase 💯
Nah, I'm not into Yeezys or Adidas. I don't even like Kanye, cant stand him. Probably just going to get the Bred XI.

I feel that, I thought we were already on the notion that breds were a must. That's a cop regardless. If it were waffles or breds it's a no brainier
Yea haha. Hopefully those will be an easy cop like the concords.

Grabbed the waffles in white on the nike site like 20 mins after drop because it wouldn't process my order on my account. Signed out and it wkrked fine. Went down .5 because other waffles run big so hopefully it works out. Worst case i can just return

Easy cop... not mad at all.
41389DC2-1A25-46DE-9FF9-789C9513B434.png

Regardless, the overall shape and look /material of the shoes doesn't bode well for a good look IMO. Thus, itll never take off, but I may be wrong....it does have off white attached. It'll be interesting to see how it goes. I feel off white is already doing to much and should honestly give it a rest.

Haven't seen the waffles on feet, but I like how the VS looks, specially the yellow and blue. OTOH, yeah, it's too much OW for now, same as with FoG, I do not like their clothing line, but I like some of their collab shoes.

Pretty much every size M/US8.5 and above restocked. Fake sell out earlier....but passing.

Won all the three colors this morning on SNEAKRS Eu, but I think I will keep only one :smile: (too many other shoes releasing in these weeks )

Back
Top Bottom