Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

1580946924668.png

They look pretty chunky

Unfortunately these only get worse each time I see them. Something seems really off with them....they look really low quality. The green also just doesn’t work. It seems to be in all of the wrong places.

i think these are the OW nike air rubber dunk which was mentioned for a summer release

Anyone else cop training apparel?

Got 2 OW hoodies (M, XL) and a shirt. So much dropping this month, but none of it's guaranteed. Trying after pretty much everything I can manually get my hands on.

So on this footlocker app it says the Jordan 5s are being sold first come first served at state street store. Are they serious with that? I seen a big huge line for the plum dunks. You imagine it’d be a riot for these compared to some dunks.

So on this footlocker app it says the Jordan 5s are being sold first come first served at state street store. Are they serious with that? I seen a big huge line for the plum dunks. You imagine it’d be a riot for these compared to some dunks.

Seen that too. Maybe it changes?? No way they have that many pairs to service a FCFS.

Supposedly it had reservations early in the day then disappeared. Looks like people got cancel notifications but are still showing reservations for them so I have no idea. LA still has the reservations open so I have no idea. Im hoping it reopens because the entire downtown area will be crowded with people.

Back
Top Bottom