Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’ve def had FedEx deliver stuff on a Saturday, not sure about Sundays tho. I hope FedEx picks up our shoes today at least lol.

I haven’t seen anyone with the lot 50 blacks…were they apart of the release
69F3B50E-B2E9-414A-8328-AA521694593A.jpeg
B284A06C-B1B4-4BBD-9615-E0735573CCB5.jpeg

The people with no patience seem to be resellers to me.
Never resold or even went for shoes I don’t plan on wearing. I said earlier I’m down to play the waiting game. Im just anxious to see which pair I got & also anxious bc of all the rumors of FedEx being on BS 😂

That’s all the FedEx thing is rumors.

now as for local drivers stealing idk what kind of drivers y’all got but the ones here pretty chill. Never had an issue.

If nervous hold for pick up. 99% chance they will leave Nike

Don’t know if anyone who got EA in the first early days got this same notice but yeah Nike is running into some issues. Just be patient
72892285-ACCF-4886-836E-5CBD8ABBEB9B.png

DM1602‌-‌112 got this style code unfortunately not my size literally opened the link and everything but my size was available. Really hope I can swap once they come in. Does anyone have this style code ? I need a 12 but got 9.5 not looking to sell just swap

I plan to depending on which lot I get, the over lace makes the shoe to me, then the tongue.
I have a feeling the over lace will be hard to swap out though.

Got my Fedex notification just now, ordered on the 18th. (Regular shipping.) ETA is supposed to be here Tuesday, but we'll see based on the circumstances.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone plan on trying to swap out their rope laces with different colors? (And I know this is already a concept based on this lot thing alone LOL)

Now this guy has a valid complaint about his pair…Never mind shipping nonsense…

Also really weird that Lot 18 pair is incorrect. Lot 18 has hairy suede & a navy over lace. This was one of my fav pairs, was really hoping I got this one but pretty sure I didn’t lol.
2722DBF8-0F9C-4459-AEB7-78C05AA9CD62.jpeg

Also really weird that Lot 18 pair is incorrect. Lot 18 has hairy suede & a navy over lace. This was one of my fav pairs, was really hoping I got this one but pretty sure I didn’t lol.
2722DBF8-0F9C-4459-AEB7-78C05AA9CD62.jpeg

I’d assume when they were being made the outsole for lot 18 ended up getting attached to the upper for lot 25…It’s that great Nike quality control…

I plan to depending on which lot I get, the over lace makes the shoe to me, then the tongue.
I have a feeling the over lace will be hard to swap out though.

Hard to swap physically or hard to match with another? If its the former its super easier, quicker than changing laces.

Back
Top Bottom