Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Damn, FedEx mailed my Dunks back to Nike by mistake instead of holding for pickup. Hope one of you guys can at least pickup my a size 11 Lot 6 at the Nike outlet/return center. This was the L of the decade for me. :frown:

That’s a major mistake…Did you request a hold?

Last time Nike used FedEx for me I couldn’t do a hold at location
I thought it was just Nike restricting it
But I can’t do any FedEx holds unless it needs a signature

That’s a major mistake…Did you request a hold?

Damn sorry to hear that l. You asked to be held at a FedEx location ?

Yep. The irony was I was out of town this past weekend and didn’t want to risk them getting stolen so I had them set for pickup. No notification or anything, they sent it back today after 4 days of holding.

This is totally on FedEx btw, they totally screwed me over.

Yep. The irony was I was out of town this past weekend and didn’t want to risk them getting stolen so I had them set for pickup. No notification or anything, they sent it back today after 4 days of holding.

This is totally on FedEx btw, they totally screwed me over.

yea you mention that I thought you got a week.

ups at least calls before they ship it back and or send email.

seeing as it cost money to send it back.

if you have the tracking could you request an intercept or contact Nike.

yea you mention that I thought you got a week.

ups at least calls before they ship it back and or send email.

seeing as it cost money to send it back.

if you have the tracking could you request an intercept or contact Nike.

Yep called UPS and Nike, even though the package was sent back today via ground shipping, neither party could re-deliver the package. I even offered to pay for re-delivery fees at whatever charge but no go… Perhaps the worst part is that Nike couldn’t even reverse my order on SNKRS algorithm/database so this still uses my exclusive access for my account even though I never got the shoes :sick:

I just hope whomever gets the shoes actually plans on wearing them like I was going to instead of just reselling them.

First OW pickup, friend hit same day same pair.....Lot 6

Attachments

• OW1.jpg
    OW1.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 247
  • OW2.jpg
    OW2.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 324
You aren't getting that unless it's w/ Nike, but eBay is your best options. About I month ago I realized that even the red the use is a very specific shade.

I brought these (green) off of rope lace supply (website is censored) recently & am underwhelmed by the font, The orange one came from, and the white is the original. For whatever reason most sites aren't selling 72in/180cm Jordan 1 OW laces. If anyone in here knows of any sites then please inform me.
IMG_11611FBF4CA9-1.jpeg
slickies laces. Recently realizing the UNC's are the only 1's just to get 3 laces.
IMG_1897.PNG

FD03CAAA-6F9D-4EDA-AC76-7A285123C740.jpeg

Any ideas on how to clean the toes? Havent taken these out of the box in a while and forgot it had this stain. Dont even remember what its from.

Back
Top Bottom