Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

Fair enough on your point about your friend. Again, it’s still mostly random.

No, when we’re dealing with such low probability and a small amount of accounts there isn’t a “should have more wins.” If you look across ALL Snkrs accounts then yes you may see that. But when you’re comparing a small amount of accounts amongst friends then no. Unless you’re analyzing over 2000 accounts then your data or observations aren’t statistically significant.

I agree that you can't make a general statement off a limited amount of accounts but I'm just commenting from what I've seen on NT, on twitter, and amongst my group of sneaker friends. I know people who buy a ton of **** off the Nike+ app and SNKRS and have maybe one 1-2 limited sneakers in 5 years. And I have friends who only try for hyped shoes and end up with 6+ limited cops a year off SNKRS.

I got exclusive access to the Off White presto from the original ten launch and didn't buy anything on SNKRS for a year prior. And that was arguably top 3 most limited sneakers on the app that whole year.

I understand. I’ll say it again, it’s mostly random. I think you’re saying it’s 100% random. I’m saying it may be 90% random. Supply is so much lower than demand that ultimately it doesn’t really matter. Because even if it’s true that more purchases or new users have better odds, the odds are still that they take an L.

I’ll put it this way. I do believe purchases help. I’m also open to the idea that new users get preference (I don’t have first hand experience with that). But the odds are STILL extremely low, so I don’t recommend purchasing just to possibly get better odds. This isn’t a coin flip or dice, we’re dealing with a lottery.

Last edited:
who are you?

Bruh, you honestly don’t know? (just the way I like it) Nah, for real though I meant that comment as a good thing. I haven’t been on this sub in a while and expected to see the same folks that were all about last year’s pairs. (Idk who was about the nylon ones though; skipped that)

Last edited:
PXL_20201113_214932490.PORTRAIT.jpg

Pick up from Kith LA was easy... also scored the Fuchsia on Concepts prior to making the drive

Back
Top Bottom