Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

66474FAF-5165-4050-8766-B4048411A86B.png

These fit small? Went a sz up because of the padding

SNKRS L for all :smh:...

Still got that green waffle W from UNDFTD though...Wanted the yellow blazers but it’s whatever, I’ll take what I can get at this point...

I was messin with the waffles until I saw how dirty the heel gets while driving. Kind of dampered my hype

it's sad knowing a lot of these pairs will go on the feet of dudes wearing some abercrombie camo shorts and 2xl white tees. this definitely isn't a shoe that anyone can pull off like a jordan 1 or something like that.

with that being said stockx here i come again.

I just copped my first ever shoe any advice on how to resale and how to see new shoes coming out

Attachments

• 56AAED09-1C83-4F6F-9629-92889D6A6845.png
    56AAED09-1C83-4F6F-9629-92889D6A6845.png
    504.3 KB · Views: 3
Gonna wait this one out. Hoping when people get them in hand the prices will dip a bit. If I am going to pay resale...$400 is not the move for me....$320 is my max

it's sad knowing a lot of these pairs will go on the feet of dudes wearing some abercrombie camo shorts and 2xl white tees. this definitely isn't a shoe that anyone can pull off like a jordan 1 or something like that.

with that being said stockx here i come again.

At least they're going to wear the shoe. Let them live. Not everybody has to be a fashionista.

I SWEAR NIKE+ HAS MY ACCOUNT TURNED ON “L”

I deleted the app after The TS1’s
and then re downloaded for these
And now I’m deleting it again
Fak Nike and snkrs app
Back to stockx and the legit check fakes

Back
Top Bottom