Nike x Sacai Collaboration Thread -SACAI X NIKE MAGMASCAPE PACK

probably means they can't handle the pickup lines for all 4 shoes today. So probably waffles today and blazers tomorrow

They said "that they physically cannot scan the barcodes until tmrw, said the app has the wrong date."

Ended up with 5 pair. (Edit can't count). Wanted the green waffles and paid resale.

END - Blue Waffles
SNS - Snow Beach Blazers
BSTN - Snow Beach Blazers
SNKRS - Blue University Blazers
StockX - Green Waffles

Last edited:
They said "that they physically cannot scan the barcodes until tmrw, said the app has the wrong date."
Most likely just an excuse. They could barely handle OW AF1s and those were only two colorways. Imagine 4 pairs.

Please update us on the comfort of the Blazers. If they’re as uncomfortable as the regular blazers (which I guess they are) I don’t think I’ll cop them. My last blazers (the black Off-White ones) I had to sell since they were a pain with the old rock hard outsole.

Most likely just an excuse. They could barely handle OW AF1s and those were only two colorways. Imagine 4 pairs.
probably means they can't handle the pickup lines for all 4 shoes today. So probably waffles today and blazers tomorrow

How did they handle the OWs the second day? Do I just show them a screenshot of the snkrs pass, do they already have my name and info saved?

D70n4sXVsAE4Mva.jpg

Not satisfied...

mannnnnnnnn lol. Congrats

I wanted the Blue Waffles but ended up with the Green Waffles. Not mad. Travis Scott 1’s and these are only true SNKRS wins. Couldn’t even hit on the 4’s a few weeks ago.

Funny enough, me and my co-worker both fried to get these, he went for the greens first while I went for blue, I submitted my info for
The greens after he did and I ended up hitting and he didn’t, go figure.

Can someone put up a poll on this? want to know which colors everyone is feeling more?

personally prefer green waffle and blue blazers

Gonna have to pay resell for green waffles. Now should I wait till everyone gets their SNKRS or pull the trigger now. Hoped prices dropped to $300 for a 10 but not looking like it

Blue Blazers are my shoe-of-the-year, so I bit the bullet on StockX. $362 + $13.95 shipping = $375.95.

They'll probably go down a bit, but didn't want to spend time monitoring prices. And if they actually went up for some reason, I would be pretty upset, so I just went for it.

The blue Waffle Racers have actually gone up since the drop! So I have a bid in and am monitoring prices on those. I doubt my bid will be accepted, but I don't want to pay any more than that considering the flimsy materials.

Last edited:
0 for 32 on SNKRS between the 4 pairs. Feelsbadman. Amazing how some people can hit for half a dozen pairs, yet you put in just as much or more effort and come up empty handed every time.

I’m on my way out the game at this point. Back in the day I went into releases thinking I have a decent chance as long as I put in the effort. But now that’s not the case.

I honestly just need to find a new hobby because this ish ain’t fun no more.

Ok rant over. Congrats to those that copped to wear.

Back
Top Bottom