Nike x stranger things

26E8889A-880A-4DDE-88FA-A43053E28037.jpeg

My brother has both the Cortez and the Tailwind and I have to track down a pair. Coworker was like I should have got them off of the strength of my last name. These are beautiful.

The Tailwinds are dope but I really want the Blazers, the communication for this release has been terrible...

Dope, I got the green one... The hoodie fits really nice doesnt it??? The bottoms fit kinda big so Ive reordered a size down...
Got the navy blue sweatpants and green both in XS and they both fit me (im womens size 2) so im not sure about it running large?

im new to this site, do ppl sell on here and any tips on that?

Got the navy blue sweatpants and green both in XS and they both fit me (im womens size 2) so im not sure about it running large?

im new to this site, do ppl sell on here and any tips on that?

I guess it depends on body hight/shape, I found them quite loose but Im tall and fairly slim...

With regards to buying and selling Im not sure, I havnt posted much here myself...

How’s the tailwind fit are they tts or half size , I have a narrow to normal foot

my’s are stuck in Milano,it they forgot to put in export document on the package, never again I buying from Antonia .

That's frustrating. I wouldn't lose hope though - the Italian postal system is notoriously slow and disorganized. I once waited 2 weeks for a package coming from 100 miles away when I lived there.

Anyone order the tailwinds from Sivas? (placed an order on Monday) Oddly the product page was sold out now theirs a countdown timer....

Back
Top Bottom