9. C

10. B

11. C

12. B

13. C

14. B

15. A

16. B
I'd remember the answers not the letters....just saying - play it safe in case the choices are moved around

I'd remember the answers not the letters....just saying - play it safe in case the choices are moved around

This...I went through the quiz about 4 times just to get the questions solid in my head...Might switch up the answer placement when it goes live...

First post, found this site as I became obsessed with getting a pair of Mars Yard 2.0. Limited collection of Nike compared to most here. My focus is definitely on shoes that I wear and like. So I have no experience with a hard to get shoe like this. Reading everything I can find but still confused.
  1. We don't know if this will be a draw tied to the quiz or not but it seemed likely. Correct?
  2. Multiple sites like the YMEUniverse post by fullmax97 indicate they will get the shoes. Or are they 'bluffing'?
  3. Does Nike ever do a combo of draw and a release?
Thanks in advance.

1) Seems like they won't be doing a draw but the quiz will be a prereq to adding to cart.
2) YME isn't bluffing but they do instore releases first for limited products so the chances are slim that it will hit online
3) Not sure

Thanks Fullmax. Sounds like I need to plan on being up at midnight Sunday night. Was hoping that the draw would allow me to just hit the quiz early Monday morning.

Honestly, I'm loving how many hoops Nike & Tom Sachs are making you jump through to get these.

Aside from any backdoor incidents, will be next to impossible for bots and random bystanders to cop these online if its a true comprehension exam.
If you really want a pair and you spent time experiencing the content, sounds like you'll get a pair.

Kind of brilliant if you ask me.

I see the squares with the tools and the man with the clipboard, but there's no text or URL to click. Running firefox on windows 7, flash is up to date. Hmm.

I'm digging the whole test of knowledge stuff they're running with on this release...Makes things a little more even on the release...

I finished the quiz and says mission underway.
I just wait till it drops?
Have you not read the thread SMH. Go to Nikecraft.com and wait the tinker to hit zero, then take the test. The test you're taking right now is a backdoor link so you know the answers, next time read the thread thoroughly.

I finished the quiz and says mission underway.
I just wait till it drops?
The test you're taking now are on a staging site, hence staging.nikecraft.com. Staging = testing...what's happening now is irrelevant (other than your preparedness) for Monday at 12am.

As long as they don't make us play Apollo Lander for the shoes, I'm alright. Still haven't been able to figure that game out lol

As long as they don't make us play Apollo Lander for the shoes, I'm alright. Still haven't been able to figure that game out lol
I think they will...isn't there a part in the space camp where they have to land a toy helicopter on something? I actually had a dream about this release last night, like they changed all the questions...

I think they will...isn't there a part in the space camp where they have to land a toy helicopter on something? I actually had a dream about this release last night, like they changed all the questions...

Haha damn it. You might be right. Not sure why they'd add the game to the site. Anyone got any tips? I've honestly tried so many times. I don't get it.

Haha damn it. You might be right. Not sure why they'd add the game to the site. Anyone got any tips? I've honestly tried so many times. I don't get it.

Slow, steady, and patience. Dont rush the landing at all

Have you not read the thread SMH. Go to Nikecraft.com and wait the tinker to hit zero, then take the test. The test you're taking right now is a backdoor link so you know the answers, next time read the thread thoroughly.
Its a long thread. I may have missed.
So we dont even know if the questions are going to be same or even insame order, right?

Back
Top Bottom