Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

They look like what you would wear in a lab researching ebola,
if they idnt have the white tissue paper on top theyd be cool

Don't know how I feel about them, but I'll definitely try. I own other useless articles of fashion and I was stupid-looking before it was cool. Resale will be outrageous and they are probably going to be impossible to get anyways, so all in all it's a win-win situation.

Apollo 17 Moon Boots
A19740133005d.jpg

Look how stupid he look...

Y’all over here talking bout this all this art....

Y’all don’t know art... and that’s coming from an former art major.
You went to art school and still don’t know that art is subjective?

The first thing your art teacher usually teaches is that there is no true way to define art.

Looking like a damn fool right now. Let people rock what they want to rock. You don’t like it? Don’t buy them. Simple as that.

The first thing your art teacher usually teaches is that there is no true way to define art.

Looking like a damn fool right now. Let people rock what they want to rock. You don’t like it? Don’t buy them. Simple as that.

Art ain’t subjective on NT. Most of y’all never stepped foot in a damn museum.

The only people looking like a damn fool right now is you cause you mad and swizz... lol

And art isn’t purely subjective, that’s a little dream they sell to highschool kids.

Art ain’t subjective on NT. Most of y’all never stepped foot in a damn museum.

The only people looking like a damn fool right now is you cause you mad and swizz... lol

I think his entire creative process from sketch book, to materials experimentation, to crafting, to output, is art. Just because you can’t rock the shoes like a pair of aj1 doesn’t make it any more or less artistic an endeavor. It makes it less of a shoe you find aesthetically pleasing. That’s your prerogative. But to devalue the artistic merit simply because it doesn’t please you’re footwear sensibilities leads me to question the merit of anything you say. Sounds like nothing more than a weak attempt at trying to validate your “that’s ugly” opionion under the guise being of a former art major.

I think his entire creative process from sketch book, to materials experimentation, to crafting, to output, is art. Just because you can’t rock the shoes like a pair of aj1 doesn’t make it any more or less artistic an endeavor. It makes it less of a shoe you find aesthetically pleasing. That’s your prerogative. But to devalue the artistic merit simply because it doesn’t please you’re footwear sensibilities leads me to question the merit of anything you say. Sounds like nothing more than a weak attempt at trying to validate your “that’s ugly” opionion under the guise being of a former art major.

Let’s not forget his choice of words.

Notice how he’s a former art major and not an art school graduate? Dropouts hiding behind textbooks is a classic move.

Yeah yeah... we live in the era of instagram and Twitter anything called “art” gets a pass.

Enjoy the shoes... it will never amount to what’s under all that white plastic, if you wanna call anything “art” call that art. This is a sad attempt to keep something going without having to innovate on the original model. In no way are these innovative... and your lying to yourself if you think the strap is a game changer.

Innovation is what happens when a sneaker like the Jordan 33 comes out. That’s pushing the standard.

Back
Top Bottom