Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

lol this is exactly what i was thinking. I don't know if theyll hit mars yard 2.0 prices but if they do.....
Not many winners at dsmla but one guy who was planning on rocking them wanted to cut the bag.
It will prob come close but hard to sell just cuz only collectors will want it. Not much people will wear them.

It will prob come close but hard to sell just cuz only collectors will want it. Not much people will wear them.
yea its pretty much just an art piece lol. It would have been dope if there was an overshoe and an undershoe and the mars yard were detachable.

B4DFAD32-25A8-42DE-8D94-D1861E1A1922.jpeg

Hit

$550 MSRP?

:smh: Yea it’s not worth that $550.

edit: Actually I have to see it in person before saying its not worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they good here! And I think they looked good in that ASAP Bari pic too.

Some days I like em some days I dont

Paying $500+ and ruining a shoe by cutting it :lol: Might as well just sell it and get the 2.0.

They look so much worse with it cut off tho

Most hackjobs on IG you are right. But the ones by kscustoms are way cleaner and he even cleaned up the outsole and how it meets the upper after cutting the bag and the blue mudguard off. Most overshoe mods I have seen leave the layer of blue mudguard between the toe of outsole and the toe of the upper

VS

Last edited:
I hung out w him on Friday when he wore em to the UN opening party. Didn’t look nearly as outlandish as I thought they would.

347A8872-DDC6-49D3-BA26-59CEA37A8C94.jpeg
Anything next to those Gucci monstrosities will look good! Lol The KCustoms version looked pretty good though.

Can't trust Ronnie's definition of craftsmanship anymore. The oversized excess heel tab materials are just dangling around like used car dealership wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men.

Back
Top Bottom