Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

This I think is set to be one of my favorite releases of the year and it seems really slept on. I love the shoe- love how Nike is releasing. The governors island experience is such a cool immersive thing- the site is great- just real low key and dope. Pretty stoked for these- hope I can cop a pair.

This I think is set to be one of my favorite releases of the year and it seems really slept on. I love the shoe- love how Nike is releasing. The governors island experience is such a cool immersive thing- the site is great- just real low key and dope. Pretty stoked for these- hope I can cop a pair.
slept on? have you seen the number of pairs on the secondary market? 

My favorite release of the year, though I have great nostalgia for the Air Max 97s. I wouldn't say these are slept on. The resale prices are quite high. :frown: 

I would agree to the slept on statement. At least on my timeline, you hardly see anybody talking about them. Whenver i see Roundtwo or whatever post a pair for sale, all the comments are like "so ugly, WTF are these, why so much money." "New Gen" kids dont know what these are and the significance behind them. The work, mentality, thought process, planning and all it took to bring these together and into full fruition. 

Like i said from my earlier post when i went to the space camp, this was one of the coolest experiences of life. 

Now that i sound like an old man, yah these are slept on. I'll go with that. 

And yah, wear your shoes. Wear them to death. This is what Tom sachs wanted. This is what they were created for. 

"Posers need not apply." 

Hiking one of the biggest mountains where I'm from. 

Last edited:
People are saying there's a second space camp tomorrow in NY. Anyone have info or how to register for it? I just got back from my one-month trip to NY.

pretty sure all that **** is in london by now. considering NYC already had two runs.

where are you hearing that there’s another one tomorrow bryceson bryceson ?

you sure you aren’t confusing the nikecraft drop on sunday?

Last edited:
pretty sure all that **** is in london by now. considering NYC already had two runs.

where are you hearing that there’s another one tomorrow @bryceson?

Technically monday :smile: 

I only say this - cause its soooooo something you would say. lol

Nike god, please let me be able to cop a pair!! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

where are you hearing that there’s another one tomorrow @bryceson?

It's on the r/sneakers . Was thinking this forum might know more. Doesn't look like anything tomorrow.

Praying to Frank Ocean to grab myself a pair come Sunday. Love all that Tom Sachs has done. Recently picked up his "Tea Ceremony" zine, and it's incredible.

Hopefully I can cop another pair for myself

Sold my pair after the first day of the space camp 

Back
Top Bottom