Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

gonna need more of these cork sockliners

I would camp for these if they were dropping at 21M. Hopefully we get some clarification soon.

Anyone know how many people attended the camp? Wish they had one in the Bay Area, CA. I wouldn't mind getting a couple of those apparels they had at the camp too.

Are we thinking that the bottom right square goes live Tuesday 12AM? Is that the plan? just load up nikecraft and wait? 7/11/17 00:00 - wonder what the significance is of those numbers. Seems like everything he does has a well thought out story.

Are we thinking that the bottom right square goes live Tuesday 12AM? Is that the plan? just load up nikecraft and wait? 7/11/17 00:00 - wonder what the significance is of those numbers. Seems like everything he does has a well thought out story.
Other than the obvious 7 111 7 palindrome nothing comes to mind

Curious as to how this will drop

Hopefully it'll be as fair as possible and not by resellers with bots, but we all know that won't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully it'll be as fair as possible and not by resellers with bots.
Yeah I think manual users have a foot up since there hasn't been a release on this site before so there isn't much info for bots to go off of

Yeah I think manual users have a foot up since there hasn't been a release on this site before so there isn't much info for bots to go off of
I hope so! Also hoping they're taking all this time before the release to find a way to combat the potential bots.

July 11:
This evening’s First Quarter Moon is joined by the star steely-blue star Spica in the southwest, mid-way between the planet Jupiter getting lower in the west, and the equally bright Mars in the south. Spica is the only bright star in the zodiac constellation Virgo, the Virgin. By Thursday the Moon will be above Mars, and Friday just above Saturn

Yeah I maybe reaching but hey

Still mad I reserved a spot when the slots came back up that last Sunday they were up and I couldnt get outta work to go :smh:

Hopefully I have a chance tomorrow

If you go to the site now and look at the "??????" Box, it will do a quick flash of the shoes.

So the clock hit zero, I wait up all night, and nothing happens, I click all over the joint and no shoes.

Wtf?

Not here. Midnight drop. Unless their timer is wrong. Currently at minus time.

Last edited:
So my clock hit zero 20 mins ago, I'm in Australia.

My brothers clock in England showing 9 hours to go.

USA showing 13 hours to go.

Another Nike cluster.

Good job.

Back
Top Bottom