Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

I don't know if it's all the salt in my blood, but I feel like there's still gonna be a Nikecraft drop. Kinda how Yeezy Supply drops separate from adidas. There's been no word from Tom Sachs yet about the drop being done or anything. I don't know. I need to run out soon so I hope if anything's gonna happen it happens soon.

This honestly might be one of those shoes I just wait out and cop a used pair on eBay for low resale. Planned on destroying these things until they were space dust anyway...

theres a new quiz?

03F0D978-2B80-4FC3-8D3E-BBA0F3E5D4B1-875-000000F86B4D4430.png
According to who posted this here.

Sorry, I forgot who you are that did.

She has no idea what's going on. She's giving a universal answer.

This is something I still cant wrap my head around. Its as simple as sending out an email to your CS employees. Tell them to say this when asked this. Give them a script. Instead you have Mary saying these kicks are only available on Mars and Anita saying they sold out 9 years ago. It would cut back on some of the wasted time talking to guys from twitter trying to get the latest news for his followers. And give some semblance of decent communication. But I guess Nike outsources CS jobs?

At least the salt levels on Tom's IG are nowhere near as bad as it was for Kaws. That was a resellers nightmare.

At least the salt levels on Tom's IG are nowhere near as bad as it was for Kaws. That was a resellers nightmare.
A lot of people complained about the Kaws release, I seriously think that kaws' release was the best was to approach this, not because I got to purchase but it was straight to the point and closed raffle time before it got wild.

No restock on nikecraft or nike lab

WELP that was that, nike decided to do this release backhanded as hell like always

I think im on the verge of just fully throwing in the towel and giving up completely, this release has had me on edge for a month plus.

Back
Top Bottom